Saturday, June 26, 2010

Descent Into Slavery - Lethal Monday

Descent into slavery...the First meeting

The cold February wind cut through my windbreaker like a knife. My Body shivered as i hurried from my car to the Airport entrance. I did have heavier coats but she had already told me that unless it was cold enough to induce frost bite, that i would meet her in a short sleeve shirt and a windbreaker. Though i didn't understand why, i knew after months and months of tough, sometimes cruel and degrading training from her, that i must obey. Questioning her or saying can't or won't to her was simply out of the question. On this cold day my Mistress was arriving at the airport for her planned vacation and today, finally, i would get to be her RL in person slave for the next week. She said wear the windbreaker and who was i to argue? I watched the people coming out of the international terminal with increasing nervousness and excitement. Part of me was listening for the click of high heels, watching for the leather clad woman emerging larger than life, even a whip dangling off her hip! My pulse raced, sweat started forming on my forehead...Where was She!!?? And then, i saw her. We made eye contact and my knees turned to jelly. Right in the middle of the terminal i fell to them, She was still thirty meters away and she quickly motioned with her eyes for me to get up which i did.. She was in her very comfortable for travelling tennis shoes, her sweat pants and a World Cup 2010 champion jersey. And, much more than if she had been dressed in the heels and the leather, she was truly larger than life. I knew at that very second that none of the Stereotypical Dom stuff applied anymore. I knew that it was now real. No more fantasy. She was my owner and i her slave. I was a slave to Her, not to the heels and the leather. But to the Woman, with a smile that said "i own your arse". She immediately had me lift her three bags off the trolley and we begin walking away. I tried mumbling something about being sorry for falling to my knees and being a bit embarrassed but she quickly and effortlessly shut me down with a finger to my mouth "shhhhh my slave. I assure you before i leave this week, You will know the true meaning of losing control of yourself in public and of embarrassment" She smiled again "I promise".
With that my Mistress led us out of the airport with a purposeful stride, me trying hard to keep up with her heavy bags. A cold blast hit us square in the face but did not faze my Mistress at all. The chills i felt this time though had nothing to do with the wind. My week to prove myself worthy of being my Mistresses real slave had started and my body was now trembling. The week had just begun.


To be continued...:) Thank you for listening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment