Saturday, June 26, 2010

Confession - Miss Eva

Things got a little racey at last night's X Rated Ball and we started talking about favourite toys, favourite positions, and all sorts of other sexy things. One of the things I admitted, is how much I love boy's asses. I love plugs, vibes, strapons, and anything else that can be used to tease and play with a boy in that way.

Another thing I admitted, is that as a Domme, I love blowjobs and rimming, and adore the idea of tying up a boy and teasing him . Does that seem very 'Domme'? Maybe not. But being a Domme is all about doing what pleases you. There is something intoxicating about driving someone wild, pushing them beyond their control. I've never been one to be squeamish when playing with someone I care about. Yeah, people have to have showers, an enema for ass play is always recommended, but when someone is clean and ready to play, there are no limits where my hands, tongue, and mind will take me. I will put no limits on what I 'should' or 'shouldn't' do as a Domme. I'll do what I want. And I don't care who knows.

0 comments:

Post a Comment