Saturday, June 26, 2010

Confession - Gusto

"Danny, put on your tuxedo. I'm having a party and I want
you to look a bit fancy." I quickly changed, and stood before my Miss
hoping for approval. "Very good, Danny, but you look too much the host,
don't you think?" I stammered my agreement and she handed me a package,
saying, "Wear these." I quickly obeyed, and appeared once more before
her. "Much better. The jacket, shirt and tie still look fine, but you're
so much cuter in your black miniskirt. BTW, those are called "fuck me"
heels, and they look very sexy with your lacy stockings and garter
belt. You're the perfect hostess now, except for one thing. Wear this."
I obeyed, and when I next saw myself, I was wearing a
pretty red flower in my hair. I felt deeply ashamed, and also very
excited. "Thank you so much, Miss Rachel."

As instructed, I prepared two tables with pristine white tablecloths, each with six
glasses which I had polished to sparkle. The guests began to arrive,
each Miss with her boy and a bottle of wine. Each boy also brought a
bottle, with his Miss's name written on the label. The Miss's
put their wine on one table, and the boys were instructed to place their
bottles on the other table. Miss then sent me to fetch "my" bottle which
had "Miss Rachel" written across the label. She told me I would be
serving at the boy's table.

Miss expertly uncorked and ordered the wine on her table according to
type and sweetness for the tasting. I had no idea how to order my table,
and the bottles were loosely corked, so I simply waited, nervous and
embarrassed by my outfit and the giggling comments from the Miss's,
who seemed in very high spirits, even before the wine was served.

She poured some wine into her glass, and instructed me to open "my"
bottle, the one labelled "Miss Rachel" and pour a sample for myself.

She smiled, saying, "For those of you new to tasting, it's really
very simple. I will demonstrate with my pretty co-hostess," flipping
my skirt up to laughter from all.

"For the ladies, our first selection is a wonderful Pinot Noir. Announce
your first selection, Danny."

I copied her, trying to please. "For the boys, our first selection is
from my very own Miss, the amazing Miss Rachel."

Miss continued, "First, hold your glass up to the light and check the
colour and clarity. Mine is a ruby red, almost like Danny's flower, but a
bit darker. Danny, describe the colour of your......beverage."

"Deep golden yellow, Miss."

Miss nodded, smiled her wicked smile, and said, "Next, swirl the wine
in the glass to bring out the aromas. Then put your nose in close and
breathe the wine deeply." Following her lead, I swirled my drink round
and round the glass, then put my nose in the glass and inhaled deeply.

"Mmmm, Danny, mine is berry, with just a hint of vanilla. Describe yours."

"Sharp and pungent, Miss, very powerful. My eyes are watering."

Miss giggled and smirked at the same time. "Now, take a taste, just a
little at first, and swirl it around your mouth. Hold it for a moment,
and then swallow. Mmmm, mine's slightly peppery, with a tiny
aftertaste of oak."

Miss grinned at me, saying, "Danny?"

I took a sip, swirling it round and round to bring out all of its
flavour, then swallowed.

"Salty and warm, Mistress, almost body temperature."

I saw the warning in her eyes. "Is that all, Danny?"

"Delicious, Miss, there is nothing I'd rather drink. Thank you, Miss."

And so the ladies tasted all the wines, thoughtfully appraising each.
I served the boys, reading the name of the Miss aloud, and we tasted
each. We boys were expected to extravagantly praise each of our samples ,
which never failed to amuse the ladies, especially the Miss we were tasting.

"Now it's time to mingle and discuss, and I don't want a drop
left over. Boys! Listen to me! Your one and only topic for tonight is
the tasting you just enjoyed. I want to hear specific comments to each Miss
about her wonderful flavour and how thrilled you were to taste her. And if you're
very, very lucky, you may inspire a Miss to refill your glass right here
and now, as I'm going to do with the lovely Danny now. Come Danny, and
bring your glass."

0 comments:

Post a Comment