Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Better than Football

I yawned and glanced across at my husband, Joe. He was sitting with a beer in his hand, eyes glued to the match on the TV and a smile on his face. He was happy, I wasn‘t. I was bored, bored with the routine of daily living and the dullness of our sex life.

Staring at his profile I noticed with envy the length of his eyelashes. He was still a good-looking guy.

He suddenly realised I was staring at him and asked, “Something wrong honey?”

“I was just thinking what a pretty girl you’d make“, I joked.

The colour drained from his face and he stared at me. “What do you mean?“ he stammered. I smiled as I noticed not only worry but excitement in his voice. Suddenly, I knew.

“Turn off that television and get upstairs.” I said harshly.

His eyes were fixed on my face as his clicked the TV off. His face was fearful, as if he knew what was about to happen.

“Get undressed.” I ordered. He started to tremble. I laughed as I saw his hard cock bounce up as he took off his underpants. He looked at me ashamed and fearful.

“Well my little whore, why so excited?” I jeered at him.

He looked as if he were about to burst into tears and whispered, “I don’t know”. I slapped him hard across the face.

Opening a drawer I pulled out a pair of my panties, a garter belt and stockings and threw them in his face. “Put those on”, I ordered.

He looked at me with beseeching eyes.

“Do it.” I shouted at him.

His hands shook as his pulled on the panties, which were far too small to contain his hard cock. I started to laugh.

“Please don’t, don’t’ laugh at me.” he begged.

“Get that garter belt and those stockings on.” I ordered, laughing even more.
He fumbled trying to fit the belt around his waist. “I can’t, I can’t, it’s too small” He looked at me terrified at what my reaction might be.

“Well seems you’re a chunky kind of gal, Josie, we’ll just have to buy you your own girlie clothes, hmmm?” I mocked him.

He stared at me speechless, tears running down his face and the tip of his cock wet with pre-cum.

“Well let’s see if I do have anything that will fit you, Josie” I said, reaching into my bedside drawer and taking out my vibrator.

“No, please, no” he begged, his eyes fixed on the vibrator.

“Lie face down on that bed, now”. I ordered him.

He looked at me terrified, but did as he was told. I pulled down the panties and slapped his butt hard several times. His body twitched with each blow from my hand as he whimpered into the pillow.

“As you’ve been such an obedient girl, I’ve greased the vibrator for you. Say “thank you” nicely to me.” I ordered him.

“Thank you.” he said, his voice quivering with misery.

I roughly pushed his legs apart and pressed the tip of the vibrator to his tight butt hole, slowly pushing it in. His body shuddered with pleasure and he let out a low moan.

“Rather be watching the football, would you Josie?” I teased as I continued to move the vibrator in and out of his body.

His orgasm was his reply.

Saturday nights would never again be boring for me, not with the plans I had for Josie.

END

0 comments:

Post a Comment