Saturday, May 29, 2010

The New Boy - Miss Maggie

A new boy requested permission to IM me in the courtyard. He was bronzed and beautiful, poignant and polite, never missing an opportunity to address me as Miss....and with an eagerness to please that was refreshing....but yet with a hint of desperation. I asked him why and he admitted to being discouraged, searching for the perfect Mistress for a month without success. He then referred to me as "my Miss" and I patiently took the time to explain to the pup that I am not HIS Miss......and that it would be good for him to explore and play, to be involved in a few scenes, .before rushing into a collar with a complete stranger. "Scene, Miss?" he asked.......I nodded yes. He said " I am not familiar with what a scene is, Miss....." and I had to laugh. After questioning the boy further and a lengthy conversation , it seemed that he was truthful. He was approaching me with no RL or SL experience whatsoever. I explained SS&C to the boy, offering to show him what a scene is.....and he happily agreed. He understood after our conversation that the play can end at any moment , if he said the word. I felt honored to be the eager pups first experience and I told him so.


I commanded the boy to follow me, leading him away to a favorite location. He was instructed to remove his pants, both in SL and RL. The boy was in voice, a nice deep and throaty voice, with an accent....and I do so love an accent. He did as instructed, jumping onto the rack eagerly. I could not control my surprise and laughter when the pup has not even grown a cock yet.....and here I am laughing my ass off. I can feel his embarrassment , his humility pleases me . I retrieve a penis from my toy folder and instruct him in putting it on, trying to stifle my laugh, yet not succeeding. I tell the boy to make sure and make it a nice size and to match the color, as there is no bigger turn off than a cock that doesn't match. The boy does well with this task and produces a nice cock.


Which now brings us to the good part, where my fun began..... I pull out my paddle and tell the boy I am pleased with his cock. After a hard yet rewarding spank to his round, bronzed ass..... he moaned . I reminded him that he forgot to say thank you, so he replied with earnest "thank You Miss!!" I then took the paddle........and ran it up and down the length of his cock, teasing him. I could hear his excitement, as he has been stroking as I have instructed him to do since the play began . I slapped his cock with the paddle....and the boy slaps his cock with his hand. I hear a gasp of air escape from him and I tell him he is such a good boy for following instructions so well..... and he thanks me again....this time with no prompting needed. I am pleased.....thinking what a fast learner the pup is. I continue, now poking at his balls with the paddle......and I instructed him to grab them and squeeze hard. He does so... and I smile as he gasps louder this time.....and I praise him. At this point, I stood behind the boy and reach around in front of him to stroke his cock , taking my paddle and running it up his ass crack and he moans loudly and I am excited, as I love hearing nothing other than a sincere, unscripted moan....but then the boy commits his unforgiveable sin. " Oh Miss, do that again!!!!! " comes out of the mouth of the inexperienced young pup. "Excuse me? Get down now and put your pants back on. I am finished with you " I say with complete surprise. He complies.....and asks"have I displeased you Miss?" in his whiny, yet sexy accent. I firmly explained that he would not be allowed to tell me, or any of the ladies what to do, that it simply isnt tolerated. The boy apologized. I told him to remove his cock and under no circumstances was he EVER to touch it in public, that it is commpletely unacceptable to see a boy fiddle with his bits in open chat....without being instructed to do so . "May I IM you later tody, Miss?" he questioned, his voice saddled with disappointment. "No, now run and go play... " was my reply. In a quiet, timid voice I hear " Miss, may I please ask one more question?" and I listened intently, as I could hear distress in the young pups voice "Will I ever be allowed to see you again, Miss?" I replied compassionately, " Perhaps, when you learn how to listen." It is my belief that this boy with time, will make an excellent pet for the right Mistress.


My name is Miss Maggie and this is not my fantasy, it is my confession.

0 comments:

Post a Comment