Saturday, May 29, 2010

Morning Tea with Miss - Michme Sandalwood

Morning Tea with Miss

This is not a normal morning as I rise for I plan to see Miss at her work this morning. She’s unaware of my plan this morning other than I will see her. We have for the first time come out of the closet, so to speak, that she’s now open with our true relationship. She has told her office that she keeps a boy, me. She has told them that she’s the top and I’m the bottom in our relationship. They have all met us as a so called normal couple before. This is going to be and interesting day. It is a small office of mostly ladies. I seem to have this excitement in my heart today, and this hard-on that will not go away.

This is going to be an interesting day.

I prepare myself with a shower, shave and baby powder as my Miss likes. Socks, pants, belt, shoes and my Miss’s collar are all I wear. The pants are extremely tight when I kneel. My butt feels so encased in them as I stuff my still hard cock and zip up. Even that brief caress on it gives me a shiver and smile.

This is going to be an interesting day.

Going to the kitchen I prepare the warmer box and the items I will place in it. This takes me a bit of time but all is ready. I place a light jacket on my frame and head for the car and town. The chill in the air give me a shiver as I start off. This is not an easy drive with a hard cock and now hard nipples rubbing the coat. Turning on music may make me think of other things, I hope but can’t tune my feelings down. I know the music will not relax my excited state.

This is going to be an interesting day.

Some fifteen minutes later I pull into her parking lot. The blush is taking over my body as I stop and park the car. Collecting all I will need for this day, I go to the door of her office. Taking a very big deep breath, gathering all that I can summon to do this, I open the door. Blushing I enter her office and quickly find her desk where she is seated.

Slowly I knee by her side, lower my eyes to the floor, as I have done for a long time in private. Removing my coat I lay it to the side and begin my task. My chest is pounding so hard, hands shaking, and my body is red as red can be. This is exciting and terrifying to feel this way. This is the edge.

Without saying a word she notes I have arrived by running her fingers through my hair. She caresses my head and neck with her fingers, lightly tapping her collar with her nail. She smiles softly at the shiver and goose bumps she is giving me. She returns to typing on her keyboard, with this little touch my excitement grows and I try to focus on my task.

This is now my very interesting day.

I open the warmer and remover a bone china tea pot, tea strainer, and tin of tea. Opening the strainer then tea tin I select tea leafs, folding them into the strainer closing it again. Placing the strainer in the pot I remove the thermos of hot water to add to the pot and let it steep.

I hear movement behind me, giggling, and soft whispers from her coworkers as they stand watching us. This brings my skin to a blush and hard cock back to life. I try to focus on my task but Miss has other plans as she move her foot to rest on my hard cock. She’s showing these girls of the power she has over this boy of hers, as she turns little circles on my cock. Continuing as best I can, I pull a warm plate from the bag and the bag of English muffin. Breaking the muffin in two, opening a nice jar of strawberry jam, I spread it on each muffin half. I place the plate and a cloth napkin on her desk. Removing a warm tea cup and saucer I place them on the desk with cream and a spoon. I can’t help but hear these ladies behind me whispering, it excites me so much more. They are whispering, giggling, gasping, what I can’t hear I can only imagine for the longest of time. I sneak a peak at these two ladies and see them gazing my way. If I had hairs on my neck they would be standing on end. One is biting her lip and the other has a look that will melt ice. My blush is complete as they continue talking and giggle at me. I do wish I could hear them. No on second thought maybe I don’t want to know. I return to my task as best I can with Miss rubbing my hard cock.

I know Miss heard or saw something as she reaches into her pocket and pulls a leash that she attaches to my collar. She returns to her keyboard with the little dings of E-mails arriving.
The message is loud and clear that I belong to Miss. I hear them gasp, snicker and hurry to there desk or is the bathroom. Miss laughs a little on this and pats my head. I can only imagine what things look like with me kneeling at her side and her E-mails greeting her with “you have mail.” But I do think they are so very envious of Miss. With me on her favorite leash that is so delicate. This is a silver chain that is so very thin that if I move to quick I will break it. As I have broken it before and been punished for it.

My task is complete as I pour her tea into the tea cup. Still she is rubbing my hard cock.
With this done I lower my frame, cuddle her legs and rest my head on her toes. She runs her fingers through my hair as I lower myself, raising my blush of excitement. Still my heart is beating so fast and hard. It’s so hard to think or do anything.

I hear moans of ecstasy coming from the bathroom. This person is not hiding what she feels from the office. My Miss’s E-mails are arriving so fast now and she is laughing so much as she types. The office is a buzz with talk just at the whisper level.

“Pet, you did a very nice thing this morning” she coos between her laughing. Taking the muffins and savoring every bit so slow. She adds her milk to the tea and sips it. “You are a wonder pet. I’m enjoying this surprises you gave me. Your warmth around my feet is very comfortable and welcome on this cool day and I wish you to stay as you are now. Enjoy the sounds of the office as these people are getting such a thrill form seeing you this way, as I am.” She shifts in her chair placing her fingers under her skirt for a long sensual touch.

This brings a warm secure feeling to me that we are out in the open now. Blushing as I am, with the excitement of this day. To know that one can be as one wishes to be. To serve a person as my Miss and feel the joy that she can share me with others outside the community. This is so on the edge of reality. But this has worn me out that I’m falling asleep on her feet as she replies to the E-mails. She replies to those many E-mails of us and what we are doing in life.

Maybe more to continue:

MichMe Sandalwood

This is a fantasy that will never be seen in real life.
But one can dream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment