Sunday, May 16, 2010

Master Manipulator - An Anonymous Domme

I am a dominant woman.. serious, sensual, seductive and sexy..
some may think manipulator, I tend to agree, but lately, I've found I'm a Master Manipulator.
Master in the sense of a Dom, - and one I am determined to master.

Havent you ever glimpsed an arrogant dom, one that makes your blood boil, gives you that tendency to fast forward your thinking of how good he'd look with your collar on, under your thumb, begging you for approval. Begging your command?
Well, I've had recent incidence to enjoy my newest past time..
I call it.. "Flip a Dom."

There is something very choice in reducing a superior believing male Dom to a quivering glob of sticky cum. Making him believe he's always wanted to discover the intensity of a cock cage, or what's even more delicious, denial of that all important pop.

The finest part of the entire idea is motivating this dom.. into believing it was all his idea, and just when he finally submits, the zip cords come out, the syran wrap, the ice and violet wands, the bindfolds and pinwheels.

It is an incredible victory, as well as filthy exciting to create.

I have taken a flippant, omnipotent, egotistical know it all, living end of Master Dominate asshole, and turned him into my very own slut, dying to please me, living to moan my name, and cum on command. It is rich to hear "yes Mistress, you are sublime Mistress".. when he is used to saying.. "take that dick bitch"..
now.. he is the one hearing that line, and he is the one sucking my leather dick. Truly it is a personal and audacious "victoire"
" for me, and I can not help sit and gloat over it.

What was the little trick that I used to coax him over to my "dark side".. the delicious side B of my own personal vinyl record? It was easy, I just asked him my debaucherous starter question..
I asked him if he'd ever cum so hard he was nauseous.. he of course said, " uh no.." I said knowingly, "then boy, you need to know the ecstasy of defeat, and shake the hand who blinds you"
"sighs, I think you've never had a serious orgasm before, bless your heart"

Works every time.

A Dominion Domme.

0 comments:

Post a Comment