Saturday, May 29, 2010

I Wonder - Anonymous

Sometimes when you are not here I wonder..

How your day is going?If you sleep well? Did you have coffee for breakfast?
Do you have a second life fix first thing like I do?

I wonderWhat you enjoy in your spare time?
Do you prefer skirts or pants?Dark or Blond?Day or Night?

I wonder How your heels would sound as they approached me on the floor
How your eyes would feel glancing over.. examining my body
How you would take hold of me.. hair.. wrist.. neck
If you would be pleased

I wonder What it would be like to be under your control
What you like and what you don't like
How long before I would hear those dreadful words "I am not pleased"
What it would be like to be yours

I wonderIf you wonder any of these things too

0 comments:

Post a Comment