Sunday, May 16, 2010

Confessions of a New girl - Zaira Miles

It has been, Well this is my first confession, so a life time since I last confessed..

Just over a week ago, I stepped back into sl BDSM land, a new area.. FEMDOM! It is a land I have wandered before.. many times in fact. I confess that I did not expect to return the next day, or the one after.. to still be here a week later.

I confess that I expected it to be the same old, same old.. people playing, men playing women and the "no I won't talk, don't ask"..

I found it quiet on the first day.. and the second.. the people around seemed nice.. I confess I was (and am) afraid of doing something wrong.. so much that I hid around the edge when I wanted to be told to come forward.

The tone, of the Ladies when a sub does something wrong I confess makes me tremble, makes me thankful that I have spent time making my av "pretty" and that I picked a sensible name.

I confess that when I first heard Miss Eva speak my stomach flipped, that even though I knew I had greeted Her, when she questioned it I doubted it myself and had to go back and look, just to be sure. I confess that it excited me when she examined my profile, and that I was delighted in her expression of realising that I was an actual female submissive!!

Being asked .. well, told.. that I was on trial both excited and filled me with dread.. I had no idea what trial involved and I sat fidgeting at my desk while I waited in the cell. I confess to loving how my human zaira looks.. I confess that it is hard being a tiny Tweety, even though it is cute.. for a week.

I confess if I had been a tube of lube I may have cheated.

The Ladies who wore the police outfits, I confess made me very excited.. every last one made me want to run to their feet..

I feel a little more settled now, I know if I keep my brain attached I am unlikely to do something very stupid.. I find the Misses who have spoken to me a little highly intriguing, to want to please them to find out more.. to be called to their feet in time.

I confess to getting tired of random male subs who im me and try to make me be a Miss. I confess I felt bad when a boy got in trouble for chasing Tweety, but also being kind of glad that not one, but two Miss's got involved, it made me feel safe.

I confess my stomach dropped to my toes when Miss Zarita said "I want you Zaira" only for it to be followed with "to write something" haha

After my first week at Dominion, I confess to being very excited for Tuesday to come and being human again, to getting to know a couple of Miss's a little more.. and to hoping for lots more weeks here

0 comments:

Post a Comment