Friday, May 28, 2010

Confession - Reese

Once again Im thrown into an almost dizzying task asked my my mistress. I never feel I am doing enough for her...but her calls to me seem to make me feverish and horny all at the same time. We have certain schedule thats not really in stone...which makes me relish everytime Im sent for. Sometimes in the evening, sometimes on a weekend afternoon, but she knows what drives me insane...is while I'm on SL with my phone at work.in themiddle of a pretty busy afternoon, I get a "Hello, I see you". And i instantly sit up in my chair..pulling my phone close to me...and waiting in baited breath...as the texts come in. No matter her mood, nor her brightness in her text..no matter what type of day work has in store.....I know my day just got better 10 fold. Without the barrage of explicit detail she shares with me, in an instant I feel cared for..appreciated...controlled and intensely horny.Tasked with how it makes me feel, i feel i cheat many of you that have not have the honor of hearing her and her words of mind explosive detail.....to describe the fortune I have with her cannot be done in a mere few paragraphs

0 comments:

Post a Comment