Friday, May 28, 2010

Confession - Lady Miyani

By Miyani

I've dreamed of this moment for so long, my love, although we've never spoken of it. Once again, I swear you can read my mind.

I walk into the house, and you're naked, on your knees to greet me, as you always are. But this time, you are not the only one kneeling. I wait patiently, peeling off every layer of clothing, before I bend, placing a finger under your chin and raising your eyes to mine, and I ask "What is this, darling? What have you brought me?" Even though it's already so clear.

For a moment, we both stare at the nude, motionless form on the floor, until I command, "Up, new boy. Let me look at you." He rises obediently, gracefully but without pretension, and fixes his eyes on the floorboards. He bites gently at his bottom lip, betraying his nervousness, as my eyes take in small, delicate features and a shock of black hair falling over his face, almost obscuring his bright green eyes. Slowly, I circle him, running my hand across the back of his shoulders, down his side, and across his smooth, tight stomach. Glancing down, I see his cock twitch, already responding to my touch. I smile, ignoring his response, and turn to you, my boy. "Oh, well done, love. You know me so well."

You murmur "Thank you, Mistress," as I take each of you by the hand and lead you into the bedroom. Releasing you for the moment, I bring the new boy to the corner of the room, pushing him down onto a chair. "Wait," I whisper, leaning in so that my order is a breath against his lips, my tongue flicking out to caress the corners of his mouth. He nods, mutely, his breath quickening, and I chuckle as I move back towards you.

I lead you to the bed and lay you down, your head towards me, hanging off the edge of the mattress. I let you see me step into my harness and rub the length of my cock, then I step forward and, taking a scarf from the bedpost, blindfold you. My fingers trace your mouth, already open and straining towards me, as I press forward to bring the head of my strap-on within reach of your questing lips. I advance, ever so slowly, as your lips close around me and you begin to suckle. I hear a gasp from the corner and look over, the new boy's eyes meeting mine as I begin to thrust gently into your mouth. His look is pleading, and I beckon him over to stand beside me. I grab his cock, already throbbing, and squeeze with all my strength, twisting to pull him closer to me. He comes forward and I invade his mouth with my tongue, gnawing and worrying at his lips, until I taste the slightest hint of blood. I hear you moan, my cock sliding in and out of your throat, and I shudder with pleasure. Pulling back, I withdraw and reach out to grab the new boy by the back of the neck, shoving him into my place. I guide his cock into your mouth, and I can feel you startle, not expecting to taste real, live boyflesh. But you lap at him with passion, pulling him completely into your mouth, and I watch you hungrily.

Sliding behind the new boy, my cock still wet with your spit, I run a finger up the crack of his ass and press gently at his asshole. He's tight, but obviously no virgin, as it begins to open under my finger. I push further, sliding my finger inside him, and the stimulation of my hand and your mouth combine to make him moan aloud.

Not able to wait any longer, I press the head of my strap-on against the new boy's asshole, and push my way in. He's not ready, far from it, but from the way you writhe and moan, I can tell that the pain is making his cock twitch. Slowly, I slide further in, until I'm buried in him, and begin to find a rhythm, thrusting gently in and out. As his head falls back, my mouth finds the side of his neck and bites down, hard, making him cry out, but he never pulls away. I hear him whisper, barely audible, "Please, Miss, may I..."

I thrust harder, pressing him forward into your mouth, and see you swallow reflexively as he invades your throat. "What, boy? What is it you want to do?"

He whimpers as he replies, "Please, Miss, let me cum. Please."

I reach forward and caress your throat, feeling from the outside as his cock moves in and out of you. I place my fingers at the sides of your neck and press down, obstructing your carotid arteries just as I lean forward with all my weight, forcing his cock into your airway, depriving you of breath. "Now, boy! Cum now!" He obeys beautifully, and I can see his cock pulsing even through your throat. You suck at him for as long as you can, but lack of air and blood makes you feel faint, and I feel your muscles relax as you begin to drift away. I release the pressure on your neck, and pull the new boy back, leaving only the head of his cock in your mouth, and you revive quickly. "Thank you," you whisper, although it's barely intelligible.

"Very good, new boy," I mutter as I ease my cock out of his ass. "Very good indeed." Leaving him for a moment, I unbuckle my harness and drop my strap-on to the floor, stepping out of it and moving to your side. I quickly remove your blindfold and smile down at you, as you come blinking into the light. Leaning down, I kiss you, long and soft, tasting him on your lips. "Well done, my love."

I give both of you long, appraising looks, and can't help but smile at what I see. Sitting down on the edge of the bed, I slide back, resting against the cushions on the headboard and spread my thighs. Beckoning you to lie between my legs, as I gesture for the new boy to place his mouth at my breast, I sigh, happy, and allow you to begin.

This is my fantasy. This is my confession.

0 comments:

Post a Comment