Saturday, April 17, 2010

One - by Cole Wardell

It has been some time since I last wrote a confession for this event. In the past I have shared stories and fantasies that I hope one day may come true. Those of you that have been here and heard those, and the ones the know me have gotten a glimpse into the passion that is in my heart for the amazing woman that calls me her own. This isn't a confession about experiences I dream of sharing with her, but rather this is to share with those that are here a story of growth and understanding. Second life was a place I came not really sure what to expect. I had no intention of making any truly deep connection. I am here, a year later, with the one person that has changed my life so dramatically. It is a year in which I can look back and clearly see my growth not only as a submissive, but as a man. From the outside many people may view Femdom as a place where the woman are strong and the men are wimps that like to be pushed around. I am not really sure I knew what it truly meant until I actually spent time among many of the people that call this place home. When I first knelt at my Mistress's feet I was a boy that was confused, but she saw something that I felt and was unable to clearly express. I am insecure. I didn't know if I would be able to handle being in amongst a number of sub serving the same woman. I feared that jealousy would take over and it would be one of the things that would threaten our relationship. What I realized is that in order to please her and gain all that I hoped from this relationship I needed to challenge myself to overcome those obstacles which I didn't believe I was strong enough to take on. I knew that it wasn't going to be easy, but there was connection with her that I couldn't deny and I knew I had to see it through. We all loose sight of things along the way. We have moments of weakness when those insecurities come to the surface. In those times she was there for me. She understood me and was willing to take the time to help me understand what was happening all the while reassuring me of how much she cared for me in the process. With her I found my focus. I knew who I wanted to be and I have made steps to become that man with her guidance along the way. I thought that our labels defined us. I thought that being a sub meant I could only be so close to the person I submitted to. All the things that we think are true tend to be the things that hold us back from actually experiencing all that beauty that life has to offer. My eyes are open now. I live with the joy of knowing what it truly means to belong to someone and give yourself completely. I have learned to trust that what is truly meant to be will be fulfilled in the end. I know what it means to be patient, what it means to sacrifice, what it means to love, what it means to submit, and when you reach that point you see things clearly and the reward is worth all of the hard work that went into getting there. The path doesn't end here. There is always room for improvement in the pursuit of excellence and so I look forward the life and lesson that are ahead of me with my Mistress, my Love there to share in it with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment