Saturday, April 17, 2010

From Anonymous to Anonymous

An IM, she said “I wrote a confession tonight” my heart raced because I loved to hear her voice. I replied, “I can’t wait to hear it Miss, I’m sure it’ll be very interesting”. I smiled to myself and then wrote in IM “smiling”. The first confession was read and it wasn’t from her and then Lady Ravanys said this next one comes from anonymous. It was a confession of a Diminion Mistress who was taken in by an owned boy and it was something about him that really struck her and though she would never act on it she wanted to Dom him. You couldn’t wipe the smile off my face! The local chat was flying with, tell, tell!!! I want to know! And who is it, who is it?? I knew it was me she was talking about from the conversations we had in private. I listened closely until Lady Ravanys was finished with Miss's confession. Nervously I IM’d back “interesting confession Miss, I wonder who was that about?” She replied, “I’m embarrassed now!!”. I was way beyond flattered and so surprised she would confess that in front of everyone even though anonymously.

Our IM’s were never more than a little flirtatious, but we spent a lot of time in IM getting to know each other more and more and I must admit I’m quite taken by her too. Her voice is so sexy and just drives me crazy! The way she carries herself and the confidence, dominance, and sexiness she has just attracts me more. But no matter how much the attraction and want to have her Dom me we can’t act on it and we both know it. I’m owned and care very deeply for my Mistress, but I love to see Miss at the Diminion as I hear her voice in conversation as she talks with others. She is a wonderful woman and her sub is very lucky to have her and I feel lucky to know her. “Looks over and smiles at the anonymous beautiful Miss.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment