Saturday, April 10, 2010

First Confession - Clyde Decycla

Mouth dry, heart racing, I have been awaiting this moment for for what seems like an eternity. Though I just saw her yesterday, her absence is more than I can take. Knowing she will be home soon, causes me to perspire.

On my knees, hands behind my back, I look intently at the locked door in front of me. Knowing that once she comes home and has had time to refresh herself, she will come and unlock my bedroom door which she has carefully prepared for me, and expect a proper and respectful greeting.

Suddenly I hear it, the rattling of keys, the turning of a door handle, and a stomping of her magificent boots. With every clank of her heel on the floor, my heart races and sweat forms on my brow. I imagine her looking in her mirror and smiling at herself, as she knows how divine she really is. I hear her clear her throat, softly moan as she brushes back her hair, and giggle as she knows her slave is dying to see her.

Like a faithful servant, I kneel at the door just waiting, knowing that it could be at any moment she unlocks my door to present herself. However, the thought also occurs to me that Mistress might just as well decide to keep me locked up in the darkness of my room for another day and deny me the opportunity to see her. Such a thought is more than I can bear.

An hour passes bye, by now I know she has sat down in her favorite chair, listening to her favorite CD while reading her favorite book enjoying a moment of peace. This is good news for me in that she has yet to have dinner, it causes me to think she will let me out soon to prepare her favorite meal of the day for her.

And now my heart almost stops, as I hear her sigh and stand up. Hearing a different type of clanking on the hardwood floor, knowing she has changed out of her knee high boots to her favorite pair of high heels, with her magnifcent red painted toe nails breathing feely. With intensity and purpose she walks to my door, I close my eyes in great anticipation, as I hear her reach for the door.

She turns the lock, and opens the door slowly, and from my darkened room, my eyes are blinded by the bright light that shines around Mistress Ravanys as her angelic form is outlined by a glowing light shining around her. As my eyes adjust to the brillance before me, I see her cold yet exotic stare beating down on her slave. And then, with the shift of her right foot, my Goddess extends her right heel and rest it between my thighs, and with her eyes gives me crystal clear instructions.

With great respect and adoration, I bow myself low to the ground, and with my parched mouth, I lick my lips to moisten them, and worship at the feet of this one of a kind Goddess, pressing my lips to each individual toe, laying prostrate before the Queen.

And knowing that my day has now just begun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment