Monday, March 1, 2010

Life Lesson

Submitted anonymously by a submissive of the Dominion

I was at Dominion one evening listening to a lively exchange with many Ladies present and after a bit of time the crowd thinned out leaving 2 ladies remaining and I excused myself Teleporting home. The one odd thing about this situation was that the voice function stayed logged into the Dominion and I could hear what was being said by these 2 ladies.

I know they thought that they were alone and the few minutes I listened I was shocked and very hurt by the comments that were made ..remarks concerning subs and other ladies, careless and hurtful things.

I never spoke to anyone about this including my own Mistress but I can never look at these 2 Ladies again in the same way without the stigma of that conversation coming to mind and the obvious 2 faced comments that must be going on .

I only write this as a reminder that if you arent willing to say something in public or to the person that the remarks are about maybe you shouldnt be saying it at all.


I thought that was a lesson we learned early in life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment