Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Letter from Mistress

Submitted anonymously by a Domme at the Dominion

Mine,

All day I dreamt of the things I will do to you. How I will use and abuse you… Torture you. Make you my prey. How to go about making you tremble without touching you. To enjoy every drop of your fear. I want the air to tingle around you. I want to make your stomach turn in knots of anticipation, dying on my every breath. I want you to feel the burn of my words into your mind as you would feel the sting of my hand to your flesh. I want to lay you bear and taste the pain of your soul. I want you begging for mercy as I take you to the edge and push you over, crawling back to me just so I can do it again and again. I am utterly selfish and want you to completely crave the anguish of my adoration.

Mistress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment