Sunday, March 28, 2010

Homecoming

Submitted by David Lorefield

i looked at the clock for what must have been the hundredth time today. The hands reeled their inexorable dance towards the moment of alignment; the pivotal point of synchronicity. The deadline was unalterable. Eight o’clock. There was no room for manoeuvre, no possibility for persuasion or negotiation. My Mistress would arrive home at six o’clock sharp, and the house and i would be ready to receive Her.

It was now seven twenty. The house had been cleaned from top to bottom. i’d vacuumed, scrubbed, dusted and polished until every surface was spotless. i’d even gone back around and checked each room myself to be certain of it’s perfection. i knew She would inspect them all; checking for any tell-tale signs of my failures, knowing that each failure would be met with punishment.

i had prepared a light meal for Her. This was not one of my designated tasks for the day but i knew well enough that it would please my Mistress to eat following Her inspection. As usual, i made a little extra in case She grants me the honour of eating with Her. The meal was now waiting in the warmer and the pots and pans had been cleared away. Time to prepare myself for the arrival of my Mistress.

i hurried to the bathroom, knowing that time was of the essence and turned on the shower. Stepping into the powerful stream i took the soap and brush and cleaned myself with the same diligence i’d applied to the house earlier. I then shaved – my second of the day – to remove any hint of roughness, and brushed and flossed my teeth to gleaming cleanliness.

Time check – seven forty-five. i returned to my room and checked my genitals for stray hairs. I keep them trimmed and tidy for the most part but it’s a never-ending struggle. The few i found were removed quickly and somewhat painfully with the tweezers. i applied the deodorant and cologne that my Mistress chose for me and head into the lounge with two minutes to spare on the clock.

i kneel, naked, in the middle of the floor, hands behind my back and knees parted to display my cock. i am ready for Her now. A car pulls up outside and my breathing becomes perceptibly faster, my heart beginning to race with excitement, anticipation and, of course, anxiety. The key turns in the lock and i feel the brief rush of the cold evening air invading the room. The clock on the mantle stirs into life and begins to chime the hour.

The door of the lounge opens and there She is – the Goddess, my Goddess. I bow forwards and bring my head to the floor, stretching my arms out in front of me towards her perfectly shod feet.

“Kneel up, my boy”, She instructs me.

As i lift my head i detect the delicate blend of Her perfume mixed with the strong heady aroma of the latex dress She is wearing. First, i see Her boots and the stocking-clad legs above them. As my eyes lift, daring to gaze on this image of Womanhood in all its glory, i see the dress – so short as to deny any possibility of modesty, tempting both sight and mind with the flesh barely hidden beneath. The smooth, shiny fabric stretched tightly across the surreal and symmetrical landscape of Her body. Every curve, every valley and every outcrop begging to be explored.

My eyes lift further. Her hair is a banner of burnished gold, gleaming in the lamplight. Her mouth is flash of pink like an open wound with the promise of forbidden knowledge. Her eyes are the siren’s song, calling out to me, drawing me closer, closer, until there is nothing else and i am consumed in their fire. After an eternity swimming in those eyes, while only seconds pass, She speaks again.

“I have had a hell of a day, my boy. I will inspect the house in the morning. And i won’t require anything to eat – I just need to relax.”

My face settles into an easy smile as i nod in acceptance of Her wishes. It doesn’t matter – i had to be ready and this wasn’t the first time, nor would it be the last that my Mistress chooses to take another path than the one for which i prepared. It is, after all, Her prerogative to choose and my duty to serve.

She lowers Herself into Her special chair, Her Throne, and breathes a deep sigh expelling the tensions of the day.

“Come kneel at my feet and tell your Mistress how good She looks in this outfit. Then i may let you edge for me later. ”

I smile. This will be my easiest task of the day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment