Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Birthday...

Submitted anonymously by a Domme of the Dominion

I'm a established Dominion Domme. Well known and well received.
I have vanilla friends that I have kept in contact with since I entered SL. One of my friends, is a straight, pithy, dry witted, but fun man. Our relationship has always been flirty,
humorous, and suggestive. On occasion, in the past, we have secretly coupled, had our own little soiree's for two, and enjoyed the other in voice. We have that unspoken "yes" between the other. Each of us maintain SL relationships, and have been in each other's consulter, as well as consoler when need be.
We are both RL married, and I have listened to his heart ache from time to time, when his SL breaks apart.
We have a joke about every year on his birthday, he receives a delicious SL gift from me. Usually some little scene he doesnt receive in his RL from his little missus, and, I delight in giving him what he craves. Of course to him, he thinks I am bending to his need, in reality, he BENDS to me.. I am controlling every single stroke, every word, every action. He just doesnt realize it.

Today, I received an IM from him. Just a simple, "Hi".. I knew soon it would be followed by a "SL life stinks".. and " I'm so sorry it didnt work out for you".. of couse he feels devastated, of course he feels hurt, of course I pick up the pieces. I do care after all.

To make him laugh, I remind him that his birthday has just past, and of course the yearly offer stands. Immediately he perks up and says "oooh, that is righhhhhht.. hmmmmmm , you ARE better than RL cake, you are complete sugar, the addictive kind."
I laugh at him and say, well.. I am Boss of sugar in my world, and Mother always stressed a "girl might be pretty, but she can always catch more flies with sugar" He said that the word Boss and bossy is something he never associated with me.

--insert--headspinning all the way around. WHAT?! Me, not bossy, not assertative? No way.
WTF?

I was in shock. I realized that he just had never seen that side of me. He has seen the vanilla side, and my prissy manners always has been a priority.
He laughed and said, "why are you so offended with that?"
I said, I'm a Domme, of coarse I am bossy. He paused and thought for a moment. That's it.. That's what I want...
DOMME ME.

I snickered and had a Jack Nicholson moment. I told him, he couldnt handle the situation or the scene. He said he didn't think I was tough enough. A Dominion Domme.. not tough enough?
HA! I have a cyclone link fence gloryhole with his name on it.

Next week, the scene.

0 comments:

Post a Comment