Wednesday, February 3, 2010

First Time

Submitted by Tora Maven

So it had come to this moment. Weeks of flirting, teasing, circling, and testing each other to see if we would possibly be a good match; at times it seems more like a job interview. Being cautious, but eager; it had been a while, too long since I had this kind of opportunity. But no point dwelling on that now since here he was, naked and kneeling at my feet. A leather cuff on each ankle and wrist, a leather collar around his neck, and a metal leash clicked to that collar; I passed the leather handle of the leash back and forth between my hands as my eyes swept up and down his form. Impressed at how straight his back was; how he kept his eyes down and focused on my boots despite my scrutiny. Not a hint of a blush on is face considering this was the first time he was presenting himself to me. A hint of a smile pulled at my lips as I took in his obvious physical reaction. I stood for a few moment taking everything in, savouring the moment. No way was I rushing this. I was intoxicated with the anticipation of what was about to happen and like any addict, I wanted it to last as long as it could.

Finally I stopped playing with the end of the leash to quickly wrap it around my wrist. I jerked his head forward, my voice a soft growl, "Is that how you greet me Pet? Silence? Where are your manners?" A deep voice answered me. "Of course not Mistress. I deeply apologize." Without raising his eyes, he bent over to place a soft kiss on one of my boots. "Good afternoon, Mistress." He remained bent over until I jerked the leash slightly, purring, "Thank you Pet." He returned to kneeling. I circled him slowly, studying him, taking him in from every angle before returning to stand in front of him. I jerked the leash up. "Rise Pet so that I can get a better look at you." He nodded his once and rose to his feet. "Yes Mistress." He stood with hands clasped behind his back, his eyes still lowered. A purr of approval escaped my lips as he stood tall and yet looked so vulnerable at the same time.

I reached out tentatively to place a hand on his chest, feeling his heart beat rapidly against his chest. Again a smile tugged at my lips. My hand slid over his chest, memorizing the feel of his skin beneath my fingertips; how smooth and warm it was. I found a nipple and traced with it softly, chuckling at the ragged gasp that escaped his lips. I made a mental note that they were sensitive and slid my hand further down his chest, watching as he fought to stay still but wanting to react to my touch. I toyed with his belly button before sliding lower, chucking as my hand slid over to a hip and he groaned. I pulled back my hand and lightly slapped an ass cheek. His eyes closed and he moaned. "Thank you Mistress."
Walking around him again, I dragged my nails lightly up and down his back, smiling as he arched and shivered. My hand pulled back and slapped his ass, enjoying that oh so familiar sound echo in the room, the way his flesh slightly jiggled and the how the red the spot became so fast. Immediately my hand cupped that same cheek, savouring the heat radiating against my palm. Softly, my fingertips digging in slightly, I rubbed the spot, easing the sting a little. Another soft moan escaped his lips, rising on his toes, trying to arch back into my touch. I moved my hand to the small of his back and dragging my fingernails over one of his hips and across his belly as I stood in front of him again. I removed my hand and turning, I jerked the leash. "Follow me Pet."

I moved to the other side of the room leading him to the foot of the bed; embedded in each of the posts was a metal ring with a length of chain and clip hanging. I pulled him close enough to secure out of his wrists before draping the leash over the footboard, it making an odd metallic sound as it slid over the wood and pooled on the bed. With one hand holding his chin, I raised his head slightly so that he could look into my eyes. My voice soft but serious, "Your safe word is apple. If you want free or to stop at any time, just say it." He nodded his head to indicate he understood but I raised an eyebrow, looking at him expectantly. A soft smile played on his lips, "Yes Mistress, Apple. I understand." "Good." I dropped his chin and secured his other wrist, moving to stand beside him, my hand lightly caressing his back, purring against his ear. "Are you alright Pet?" He took in a deep breath and released it in a soft sigh. A small smile on his face, "Yes Mistress."

My hand slid down his back and I lightly patted his ass, smiling myself. I picked up a silk scarf that was hanging nearby. "Would you have an issue if I blindfolded you Pet?" His head turned to look at him, slight glimmer of fear flashed in his eyes. My hand immediately back to caressing his back, pressing myself against his side, my voice a soft purr, "You will be okay Pet. I will not leave the room while you are bond and blind. I promise that you either feel me touching you or be able to hear the sound of my voice at all times." He looked at me for a moment and then nodded his head. "Yes Mistress." I moved behind him and tied the scarf around his head. True to my word, I pressed my length into the back of his, wrapping my hands around to caress his chest and tease his nipples. He immediately moaned but remained still. I chuckled softly against his ear, "It is okay to react Pet. Move if you wish to move, make noise if you wish to make noise." His body twitched against mine, a shiver obviously moving up and down his spine. "Thank you Mistress."

I stepped back from him, moving a hand to touch a shoulder sliding down the length of his arm and resting on his hand that was balled into a loose fist. I dropped my hand but my voice sang out, "I am still here Pet" I moved away from him watching him closely to see any sign of distress. He tensed for a moment but relaxed when he heard me again. I retrieved my red suede flogger and stood behind him again. I reached out to pinch a cheek lightly before purring, "Are you still alright Pet?" His voice was not as confident this time but it held no tone of panic, "Yes Mistress." I raised the flogger and with a quick flick of my wrist, it zipped through the air and hit my intended target square between his shoulder blades. He jumped and let out a soft yelp of surprise before regaining his composure. "Thank you Mistress." The flogger zinged through the air again, this time finding its mark on one of his ass cheeks, the delicious sound that only a flogger can make when it makes contact with human flesh echoing in the room. This time I got a moan and he moved to better plant his feet. "Thank you Mistress."

I moved to press my body against his back again, my free hand resting on a hip while I draped the flogger over is shoulder, slowly pulling it back and forth to tease and caress his skin with the soft suede. My tongue traced the rim of one of his ears before I purred into it, "Who do you belong to Pet?" "No one at the moment Mistress." I let out a low growl and the hand that was resting on his hip moved lightening fast and grabbed the hair at the nape of his head, jerking his head up and back exposing his neck. I pressed my teeth against the side of his neck; not enough to mark but enough to get his attention. I moved my mouth back to growl against his ear. His voice stammered and raised an octave, "But I would like to belong to you Mistress. Please." He whimpered and struggled slightly with having his head held so awkwardly. I released the hold on his hair but growled into his ear, "Show me Pet." Still pressing against him, my now free hand wrapped around him and pressed flat against his stomach. I ground my hips against his ass. My hand on his belly secured that he was not be able to pull away from me. He moaned and tried to grind back. My growl gave away to a purr, I placed a soft kiss on one of his shoulders and moved away from him to stand once more so that I could flog him.

Over and over, the flogger found its mark either on his shoulders, back, or ass. Each time it was met with a moan and a "Thank you Mistress, I am yours Mistress." I was intoxicated again. Like a symphony trained musician, I became lost in the music, playing him like a Stradivarius, coaxing the notes from his body, concentrating on reaching that crescendo. Then it happened. He shuddered, letting out as straggled cry, climaxed and slumped against the footboard of the bed. I stood panting for a moment before my brain clicked back to reality. I dropped the flogger, letting it fall to the floor as I moved and released one wrist from its cuff. I wrapped his arm around my shoulder and hugged him to me so that he lean against me as I freed his other hand. He followed me wordlessly and without question to the bed; still blind as I had not removed the scarf yet. I sat against the pillows and pulled him toward me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his head in my lap. I played with his hair and stroked his back, purring softly, my voice barely a whisper, "Mine."

0 comments:

Post a Comment