Tuesday, February 23, 2010

At some point, you have to stop running...

Submitted by Heather Steampunk

I know some of You have already heard the beginning, but I would like my Mistress to hear it as well, so please bear with me, it's only a few sentencs ...

As I walk toward the motel I wonder if having two Mistresses is wise. When they are not together everything is fine, but when they get together, I am screwed. But then again, I love being screwed! Sort off …

I walk up the stairs to the second floor and take a deep breath as I stand in front of door number 29. I do not need to check my messages, it was number 29. It is burned into my memory and I will never forget it. Tonight, I get time with both of my Mistresses. Tonight … is the scariest night of my life.

I back away from the door; I am not ready to knock on it yet. I am scared. I have no idea what it will be like. When I am alone with Mistress Brigid we laugh a lot. We like to make jokes, we like to gossip about friends and we like to play. When I am with Her, I am 100% myself. There is no one on this earth I feel more comfortable around with than Mistress Brigid. I trust Her with my life, I gave Her my life, She is the very air that I breathe.

When I am alone with Mistress Loni I am always scared. Afraid of what She will do, afraid of what She will say. I get to spend more time with Her Wife, then She does. When they are together, I make sure I am not around. I run. I am too scared I will interrupt Their time together. I like to play around with Mistress Loni, and often we misunderstand each other. I end up running, She ends up yelling at me.

Tonight, I cannot do what I always do, I cannot run. I have to knock on that door and face them both. I check my watch and my hearts starts beating in my chest as I hear a voice calling from behind the door, louder than it should be “I wonder if Heather realizes she is already ten minutes late?” My eyes grow bigger. I am late. What a great way to make an impression. I take a step forward and knock on the door. The squeaking door startles me. “Hello baby girl.” I smile as I hear the voice of Mistress Brigid. “Hello my Mistress.” I look around the room, trying to locate my other Mistress, but I don’t see Her. “Your other Mistress is not here little one. But She will be, She is just shopping a bit, She will be back in about an hour.” I smile and feel my body relax. “If She is not here then who were You talking to?” I chuckle and shake my head. “I saw you standing outside, probably thinking about how you want to run away, so I made the choice for you.” She smiles as she cubs my chin with her hand and softly presses Her lips on mine. She takes me by the hand as She walks towards the bedroom. I listen to Her as She tells me where I can put my stuff and tells me to go take a shower.

The shower relaxes me, and I am getting more and more confident that tonight is going to be a good night.

When I get out of the shower and am dressed I walk towards the living room. I gasp as I see my Mistresses sitting on the couch. They are hugging and kissing. I stand there for what feels an hour before Mistress Loni stands up and turns towards me. “Enjoyed that show Heather?” I feel ashamed and blush, then I do what I always do … I run.

I am halfway down the corridor when I hear Mistress Loni yelling loud “goddamned Heather!” I freeze, too scared to take another step. I cannot even swallow as I hear a door being slammed and quick footsteps approaching me. I do not dare to turn around, I take a glance, second floor, it’s not that far down, if She throws me I might survive with only a broken leg. “Heather, turn around now.” I do as She asks and slowly turn around until my eyes spot Her feet. “You are almost standing in gum, Mistress” I speak softly as I spot the chewing gum near to Her feet. She chuckles “Thank you, Heather” and takes a step forward. “Had I not told you to stop running from me? Why did you run Heather?” She does not wait for an answer; instead she stands behind me and pushes me towards the door, which is closed now.

“Knock on it Heather, just like you did before.” Her tone is firm but She does not sound angry, it surprises me, so I knock. Mistress Brigid opens the door. She raises her eyebrow at me and I wonder if they have switched roles. Mistress Loni seems to be the gentle one now and my heartbeat goes up a notch when I look down and see Mistress Brigid tapping her foot. I messed up. This is the end. It must be. They are dumping me right here and now. All these thoughts run through when I suddenly hear Mistress Loni speak: “Look who I found outside on the corridor, Brig.” The look on Mistress Brigid’s face changes into a big grin. Mistress Loni pushes me through the door, towards the couch.

“Sit.” I do as She asks. I pull my legs up and rest my chin on my knees, my arms around my legs. It is safety for me. It will protect me for what is coming next, at least for a little while. “I am not angry that you ran, but I am disappointed. You and I need to learn how to talk. We do not do it enough.” As She speaks to me, Mistress Brigid sits down next to me on the couch and smiles as Her fingers slowly run through my hair. It relaxes me and She knows it.
Mistress Loni speaks to me for a long time and the more She speaks, the more I start to trust Her, the more I start to believe that what She says, really is true. I have doubted it for the longest time. But I cannot do that anymore. I need to have faith and I need to know that She only wants to best for me. When I feel calm enough I slide off the couch and sit on my knees in front of Her. She cups my chin and makes me look up, as She leans down Her lips softly brush mine for a brief second and then She pulls away again. “Do you trust me, Heather?” Her eyes lock on mine and I can feel the words coming out of my mouth without thinking about it. “Yes Mistress.” She smiles. “Do you trust Brigid, Heather?” Now I smile. “Yes, I do Mistress.” She looks at Mistress Brigid who now stands next to Her. “What do You think Brig, do You think she is ready?” My eyebrow raises as I wonder what They are talking about. Mistress Brigid chuckles. “She is more than ready.” I have learned not to ask questions, I have learned to trust Them both. Even though in my brain the questions are still there, I have learned not to speak them aloud. I have learned not to question them. I have learned that They love me.

Mistress Loni takes me by the hand as She helps me stand up. She guides me into a different room and I gasp. In the middle of the room I see the cross. Mistress Brigid walks up to me and places the cuffs around my wrists and ankles. “You know what to do, little one.” I am nervous as hell, but yes, I know what to do. No running, no hiding, trust is the word of the day, so I walk towards the cross and Mistress Brigid hooks me up.

She walks back to Mistress Loni and again They kiss. I do not look away, even if I wanted to run now, They made that quite impossible for me right now. When they stop, Mistress Loni walks up to me and She grins. “Now Heather, did you enjoy that little show.” I cannot help it, I have to smile, laugh, giggle even, because yes, I did enjoy that and it is exactly what I tell her. “Yes my Mistress, I did.” She smiles and simultaneously They say: “Good girl.”
Mistress Brigid walks up to me and runs Her hands over my body, over my clothes. Her fingers will like they are charged with electricity. Goosebumps appear all over my body and I bite my lip, too afraid to make a noise. “What do You think Brig, think we should untie her and get those clothes off?” Mistress Brigid grunts and shakes Her head. She walks away and puts something in Mistress Loni’s hands, I stretch my neck as far as possible, but I cannot see what it is. “Use this,” Mistress Brigid says. Her wife laughs and nods. “I like the way You think.” Mistress Brigid has something in Her hands as well and when She orders me to close my eyes I know exactly what it is. When the blindfold slips over my head, I calm down strangely enough. If I cannot see what happens, maybe I won’t be as scared.

I gasps as I feel something very cold being pressed into my cheek. “Guess what Heather, you will not be wearing this outfit again, because I am going to cut right through it and not even ask you for permission.” I smile and nod. Mistress Loni likes knifes, I knew that. “I will ask you one more time and I am going to ask you another question. One: do you trust me and two: do you remember your safe word?” I grin as I softly say: “yes and yes”. I hear an approval sound coming from Her mouth and the blade finds its way down my neck, my chest to shirt. I tremble as I hear the cutting sound of the knife and the shirt ripping apart. She is not doing it as slow as I had expected. Within an instant the shirt falls to the ground, leaving my bra exposed and I feel my checks getting redder every second. “Very nice, little one,” I hear Mistress Brigid say as Her fingers trail down between my breasts and lower to my stomach. Her lips follow Her fingers and a soft moan escapes from my throat.

It must have taken Mistress Loni all together about ten minutes to tear up all my clothes and I am glad I cannot see their looks as They look at the naked body in front of Them. Suddenly I feel hot breath slowly entering my ear as Mistress Brigid whispers: “Are you ok My girl?” I swallow, my Mistress is so incredibly sexy and Her voice mesmerizes me and I huskily whispers: “yes Mistress.” She nibbles on my earlobe as Her nails scratch down my tummy, I love it when She does that and I am getting more wet than I thought was possible. Mistress Loni suddenly out of nowhere presses Her lips on mine and as I feel Her tongue entering my mouth I gasp when at the same time She puts nipple clamps on my nipples. I did not see that one coming. It feels so good.

As time passes by I cannot even tell which fingers belong to whom, it feels like they are everywhere. If someone would have said that there were fifty people touching me I would have believed it. But, it wasn’t fifty people, it was my Mistresses. It was the both of them, at the same time. And even though I did run, I am extremely grateful that they thought I was worthy enough to chase after. I am glad they did. I would not want to be anywhere else right now or ever.
I wrote this for both of my Mistresses. I need them to know how lucky I feel that I have them. I need them to know how much I love them. I need them both to know that I trust them with my heart, my soul and yeah my body as well. With my Mistresses I have won the lottery.
I know that most of the time I am the worst girl ever. I throw tantrums, I bitch, I do not give You the respect You deserve at all times. You already know that I am scared, and that it makes me insecure. But Mistress Brigid, and I only say this to You right now, cause Mistress Loni is not here, I do respect You. I love You so very much, I love that You haven’t left me nor ever will. I love how You calm me down, I love how You are always there for me. I just love You, to keep it short and simple.
Thank You for all You have done for me. Thank You for letting me come and stay with You. I can’t wait to be there, and show You that I really can be a good girl.
Aaaaaaaaaaaand to everyone listening, sorry if this wasn’t really the confession You were all waiting for, I’ll try to make it hot lesbian sex next time *wiggles brow and chuckles.*

0 comments:

Post a Comment