Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Lesson Learned

Submitted by flonk Fhang

some of you may have heard of a club in London called the torture garden. Back when i was in university - probably not as long ago as some of you may think - it began to make its way out of being something that only insiders knew about and into the consciousness of the rest of London, mainly via a magazine called loaded.

i couldn’t help but want to go check it out. i'd had some experience of submitting to a previous girlfriend and so thought i knew the ropes. the internet was just starting up and so as a single boy i had reached out and made a few contacts. i put out feelers about torture garden and the feedback wasn't positive - the common perception was that it was once a great place to be you but had eventually become a fashion show and as such was not to be taken seriously.

despite that, one night i went. you can’t get in as a single guy so i managed to convince one of my web friends, another sub, to come along with me. being a student and not overly endowed with money at the time i had a limited budget and so went in a pair of leather pants and a domino mask.

it was quite a place - especially for someone my age at the time. feeling, intimidated i reacted as only a man could do, and hit the bar. clubs in the UK are often very stand-offish but BDSM clubs aren’t, so it was easy to talk to people. the downside of this was that my friend and i became separated, and my evening degenerated into a blur. at some point i remember a blonde Lady in a black hat talking to me.. i remember repeating the internet party line about the club being populated with models and wannabes.

the next morning i woke up on someone's floor. this wasn’t an uncommon event at the time and initially i thought little of it. until i tried to get up, and realised i couldn't move my hands or my feet. i rolled around on the floor a bit trying to get up and managed to struggle to my knees. as i was getting my bearings, i heard a door open behind me, then footsteps up to my back. i sunk back down to my knees but felt a hand in my hair, closing into a fist, tightening, pulling the skin away from my head, then upwards. i rose, far too far behind the hand to save me pain but just about managing to make it up before losing a clump. i could feel Her breath on my neck. She pulled my head backwards, so i was looking at the ceiling and said, "so.. a club for poseurs, hm?"

i stammered something about being full of drunken bravado. the snort of derision almost bore a hole in the back of my neck.

"you, boy, are my prisoner, and shall remain so until i deem that you have learnt not to make assumptions based upon what you read on the internet... now: you have been out all night, and i am sick of the smell of you. let's go". with an almost derisive flick of Her fingers She pushed me forwards, and i stumbled. She laughed and stepped past me, taking the chain on my cuffs in Her hand and yanking on it to drag me forwards, the metal cutting into my wrist.

i followed Her as best i could up some stairs, and took Her in for the first time. There was no black cap but there was no doubting this was the Lady i was talking to at the bar - Her blonde Hair fell straight down Her back, Her black leather boots ending halfway up Her thighs. it was hard to see if She was wearing anything else.

When we arrived at the bathroom She pushed me past Her and in the direction of the shower, almost spitting out the words, "get in, you smell like a pig". once i was in, She made me turn around: i saw She was wearing nothing bar the boots and She was an awesome sight. my eyes must have betrayed me, as Her mouth twisted into a cold, cruel sneer, then stung my face with a slap i barely saw coming. "who said You could look at me, boy?". i looked down and began to trip over my apology, struggling to say anything for fear of saying the wrong thing. as i was trying to finish, She said, "hands out, piggy". i shut up and limply held them out in front of me. She reached past me, letting Her breasts brush against me, making me tremble. She turned the shower onto cold, as fast as it could go, and pushed me backwards, shutting the door. "get on with it, I’m sick of the stench".

it was a struggle to do anything in that shower - i was shivering from fear, cold, and arousal, and was struggling to wash with my hands cuffed. somehow, after what seemed like an age, i managed to clean my front. but as i went to clean my back, i dropped the soap again. i turned and bent down to pick it up, struggling with my cuffs and my tied legs. As i was bent over i heard the door open behind me, and the shower stop. i froze, feeling something come to rest where my thighs met. She snorted again, and i felt a hand on my shoulder, Her grip tightening as She dug Her nails into me. "well, You know what happens if you drop the soap in the prison showers, don't you, pig?". i whimpered a "Yes, Miss". Her grip tightened and i braced myself to be pulled backwards, trembling. but first She pulled me almost upright, the pushed my head so my forehead was resting against the wall by the shower. i felt Her foot against the inside of mine. She ran Her foot up my shin a little, then kicked my leg out so i was as tight against the leg ropes as i could be. my head scraped against the tiles and i let out a gasp. She had a handful of my hair, and leant towards me - i could hear Her breath in my ear and feel Her nipples brushing my back. "this is as wide as you get to spread, boy - I’m not making this easy. and make sure You're quiet: You wouldn't want the other guards to feel the need to come see what's happening, would you? in fact", and She pulled my head back from the wall a little, "let me help You with that". i felt Her fingers in between my lips, parting them. the force with which She did it left me in little doubt there was no point resisting, and i had little fight left in me anyway, i opened my mouth and She put what i could only imagine were the pants i was wearing at the club in my mouth - they were slightly too big for it and made my jaw ache immediately. She whispered into my ear, "thank me, piggy". i could only moan into my gag. She pushed my head back against the wall with a loud bump, and i grimaced. again, Her breath in my ear, "just remember, piggy: quiet. No. Squealing". i felt Her nipples move up my back a little and closed my eyes.

it was a long day but She let me out at the end. needless to say, i didn't believe everything i read on the internet again, and i certainly didn't judge people - especially Ladies - as a crowd.

0 comments:

Post a Comment