Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm Straight... really.

Submitted by Eliah Tomsen

I am straight. I really want to point out this fact. Yes, I am straight and I never had sexual fantasies with men in any way. - Well, I am hesitating. Writing this down, I remeber a similar sentence of Bill Clinton starting with the same words „I never had a sexual….“
Ok, ok: There is always an exception that proves the rule. Well here is mine.

There is indeed one sexual fantasy in which a man plays a main part, along with my Mistress of course. I never have told anybody about this fantasy, neither RL nor SL. Thats the reason I think this fantasy suits „Confessions“ very well.

---

My Mistress forces me in this fantasy to give a man a blowjob. And not just an ordinary, everday blowjob. No, she demands to give the best blowjob this man ever had (although my face has never been nearer than 1m away from a guys cock – lets call this „the straight man safety distance“).

She knows that I dont like to do it, and therefore she ties my wrists up my back and she forces me to kneel in front of this guy. My own cock is tied up tightly too and hurts because I am already very hard even if I am scared about the forthcoming task.
My Mistress lets me know that she expects THE PERFECT BLOWJOB, and she threatens me with a very hard punishment if I should fail to fulfill this important lesson. I nod, kneeling helplessly on the floor, fearful and shivering. His erected cock is just in front of my face like a threatening spear. Very near, TOO near! Really a situation of horror for a straight guy like me. I feel like a convict in front of the hangman.

First, my Mistress commands me to kiss his cock and his balls slowly and softly, like a sweet and timid lover who kisses his new girl-friend for the first time. She observes very exactly what I am doing and she corrects every mistake right away whenever she notices a lack of passion or devotion. She is holding a riding crop in her hand to support my motivation and to add authority to her corrections.

She whispers into my ear: „I want you to beg for it!“.
I hesitate a short moment. A very biting slap of her riding crop hits my ass. My hesitation vanished into thin air.
„Yes Mistress, please let me suck this cock dry, please Mistress“.
Wow – I cant beleive that I have said this. My voice seems to be coming from another man.

My Mistress seems to be pleased but she teases me again because she knows that she can make me mad with words like this: „C’mon, show me what a horny, cock-sucking slave you are. You will take it in as deep as you can. You will suck like a man lost in a desert would suck an rescueing ice-cube.“
She laughs. Oh my God how she can laugh. I moan.
„You are mine, and I will turn you into a cock-addicted whore if I want to. And now, open your sweet and wet face-pussy. „
„Yes Mistress“, I reply. Those will be the last words I’m able to say during this session. Afterwards I will have my mouth filled with….. ahmm you know what I mean.

First, I close my lips about the tip of his cock and I start to lick and suck it carefully. Then my Mistress grabs my hair and takes over the control of my movements. She pushes and pulls my head back and forth. I have no chance to resist and have to take in the cock deeper and deeper. She is very amused and she praises my sucking mouth. The moaning of the man tells me that I am not doing this totally wrong. From time to time my Mistress lets slide the cock out of my mouth and she commands me to lick the balls and the shaft. Watching my passion my Mistress teases me and mocks me as a obedient and horny piece of shit.
Again she forces the cock into my mouth and I have to suck it faster and deeper. I have to strain myself to suppress the urge to gag. The moaning of the man is getting louder and louder and he start to move his hips against me. Now I really experience what deep-throat means.

My Mistress smiles: „When he cums you will swallow all of it. Don’t dare to waste a single drop slave!“.
I don’t even have a chance to respond. I feel the cock becoming very hard and he accelerates the movements of his hip. I sink into a bath of feelings of shame and lust. And suddenly he jerks off his warm juice several times into my mouth. He hardly can cease to pump. I swallow it all.

„Yeeeeeeees, thats a good slut“.
My Mistress smiles. „Lick it all up and clean. I know that my little slut likes that“, she giggles. She lets the cock slide out of my mouth. I am gasping for breath. She turns my head and wipes the sweat off my trembling face. She looks deep into my eyes. I can see that she obviously enjoys her victory.

„That wasn’t too bad for the first time, boy. We will have enough time to practice that over and over again until you will be a sperm-addicted picture of misery! “ , she giggles again.

„But, dont you have forgotten something?“, she smacks my ass once again with her riding crop. This helps me to remeber how to behave.

„Thank you Mistress“, I reply, „Thank you, you care so much about me Mistress“.

„Good boy“
She smiles and pets my hair. I relax and I enjoy her caressing and loving hand on my head. I can feel her love thus I am overjoyed. I look up to her. She smiles and she seems to be happy. Thats the reason I am happy too. I love her so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment