Monday, January 11, 2010

The Gift

Submitted by Ganuk Darragh

Well it was a cold long ride home from a 12 hour shift at work but I knew that my Mistress was at home a waiting my return to her side. Noting that the gas tank on my truck had just about reached empty I turned off early and took the Hamline exit to hit the BP and fill the tank. After filling the tank I was about to get back on the highway but I was all ready late so why not stop and get an “I am sorry I am late gift “ turning to the right and made my way down the surface streets to fantasy gifts, parked the truck on the icy street and ducked inside.

The store was well lit and the walls were covered in all kinds of fun things that my Mistress may have found amusing I hunted around first looking at the hand cuffs and bindings. These were all well and good but really did not seem to be punishment enough for making my Mistress wait for her boy, so I looked in the toy isle and fond a few kinky little vibrators and stimulators but nothing there either. I turned and all most tipped over a clearance table that was over loaded with toys that were marked to sell and there it was a wonderful new set of butt-plugs and entire kit ranging from small to quite large much like the one that I had at home and I knew I had to buy them, and at 29.99 for 6 that was a bargain. Walking around to the other side of the table I spied the biggest monster dildo red and at least 11 inches with the girth of a pop can... I looked over the packaging and saw that it was 100% silicon and knew I had to have it too. I took my purchases up to the counter and all most ran out the door after paying for them as I headed home once more.

I busted though the door announcing my arrival and that I was sorry to have delayed so, I ran to my Mistress side and her warm embrace as I kissed her lips in greeting the thrill of her touch all most knock me off my feet. I then presented her with the gifts I brought for her to sate the anger that I guess was not there, but none the less the gifts were meant to be given and as the black plastic bag was peeled away from the butt-plugs a mischievous look crossed her face, but when the monster dildo emerged the look of surprise turned to a.. “OH Hell NO that is not going ANY Where near ME! “ Look and was shortly followed by those very same words. I did not have the heart to tell her that it was meant not for her pleasure but for my Mistress’s amusement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment