Saturday, January 2, 2010

Gift Exchange

Submitted by Ed Zelmanov

It was the holiday season of 2008 and I was issued the job of gift wrapping as my wife finished some last minute shopping. Upon her return we were to travel a 7 hour car ride to celebrate the holiday with both of our families. I was in a hurry to finish up things at the house as we would be away for a week and the gift wrapping was not at top of my priority list. I had approximately 10 presents to wrap with a selection of 3 wrapping paper style tubes to choose from and no name tags. Among the items to wrap were the basic family gifts and a very special gift for our niece, tickets to see “Hannah Montana” and an outfit to wear to the concert. Also, to be wrapped was my gift to my wife a New Years Eve weekend package at a resort which I planned, and a latex gown to wear to wear to the big fetish New Year’s event.


The gown was one my wife had tried on in Las Vegas the previous spring and LOVED, I ordered it and had it shipped as a big surprise. Well long story short I wrapped everything in the 3 wrapping papers which made everything look exactly alike. I could tell the difference in the boxes and their contents by expertly shaking them. The latex gown weighed a lot and shook funny in the wrapped box as latex does… I just knew I would easily be able to tell the significant difference in boxes.


After a 3 hour traffic jam that turned our 7 hour drive into a 10+ hour drive. Our plans had to be
Adjusted… We decided to split up I was going to go to my families’ house and party and she was going to go to hers. So as I stood in the front yard shaking boxes… When I handed her the one for our niece I was 100% sure that I had handed her the “slutty for a 12 year old” concert outfit/gift. However as you can probably guess …the boxes were switched…

Now, things would really have been bad If #1 we had left the presents to be opened the next morning…. #2 if Our niece had not chosen our gift to open on Christmas eve. #3 If my wife had not been right next to her as she exclaimed “What’s this” as she lifted the garment…

When my niece finally got the correct gift she told my wife the “other outfit was way cooler”

0 comments:

Post a Comment