Saturday, January 2, 2010

Flying Home for Christmas

Submitted anonymously by a submissive.


The tannoy announced that my flight was boarding soon, and all passengers should make their way through to the holding area ready to board. I knew that I was perspiring more than usual, and that I MUST appear so very furtive, and guilty of something I hadn’t done. I tried to breathe deeply and calm myself before approaching the security line. I clutched my ticket, passport and boarding pass tightly, and my flight bag was filled with nothing unusual other than a silver cigarette case. I don’t smoke and the case was filled with nothing but business cards, but I thought that might divert their attention sufficiently. How wrong I was.

As I approached the security gate I did everything I could think of to look casual and nonchalant. Looking straight ahead, with what I hoped was a lazy smile playing on my lips, and a gentle non-hurried gait in my walk. I managed to join at the very back of the queue, having held back uneasily until it seemed fairly sure that would be my position in line. I didn’t want anyone to witness my embarrassment unnecessarily. Three people before me … then two … then … aaaggghhhhh – someone joining the queue behind me. I dare not look round, that they might see my face. I knew that it was a Lady however, I could detect her scent from the time she approached the queue.

I had been denied for longer and longer in the last few months. Initially it had been a few days between being allowed release, then a few weeks at a time … and soon I was allowed to cum only on the 31st of the month. I was looking forward to New Years Eve with even more eagerness this year!!
It was the mornings that I found most challenging now. I would normally wake in the early hours with my cock trying to get hard, yet unable to do so due to the CB6000 that was keeping it secured. As the months went by my erections were becoming increasingly engorged and what had started as a kind of erotic pleasure/pain was becoming increasingly uncomfortable, and terribly frustrating.

My Mistress had started to keep both keys now, since She caught me with the CB removed and stroking my cock one day when I was not expecting Her to return home. I knew that I would not be able to allow myself to cum: She would notice that in an instant. Just to get fully hard was all I had wanted; surely that was not so bad? Was it?

The Lady in the queue behind me had tried to start a conversation with me, but I pretended not to notice. This was my local airport – I flew from here regularly and I really didn’t want to get recognised if I was caught, which I surely would be today. How could I avoid it? I tried to look casual, nonchalant, easy going … please, please, please let me through, I kept repeating over and over as if that might help. One person in front of me … I was next!! I placed my bag onto the conveyor, and paused just slightly, hoping that they would be looking at the bag, not anywhere else.

My Mistress now kept both keys, and the one that I had been keeping for use in emergency was also in Her possession She allowed me access only on the 31st (I usually had all day out of the CB on that day) and when She wanted to play with me. When I was to travel however, She would usually change over to a plastic lock so that I could pass through the security unchecked. That was not so easy now though.

When I saw that their attention was distracted by the cigarette case in my bag I quickly stepped forward to pass through the metal detector. I nearly made it!!! I was motioned to put anything metallic on the table, and step back through the detector. I put my bunch of keys on the table … and stepped back, knowing the inevitable result. When the buzzer went off again, I pointed to the large belt buckle I had worn that day, in a vain attempt to ease my embarrassment.

I could hear that the Lady behind me was becoming impatient. “Hurry up little man” I heard her say, causing my embarrassment to further increase. I hoped that the security guard may take her impatience and let me through with the belt as the culprit; but alas, no. I had to remove my belt and pass through the scanner once more.

I awoke one morning in my usual excited state, my cock throbbing and trying to escape its plastic prison. Writhing in my bed I tried to stifle the moans of frustrated arousal to avoid awakening my Mistress; She did not like to be awakened before I had prepared Her breakfast. All of a sudden, I felt my cock spring free!! I thought perhaps I was dreaming, but no, the CB6000 had split right open! I darted to the bathroom to douse my throbbing engorged parts with cold water, so that I could seek to avoid any further damage to my cock.

The guard looked at me with a knowing look and glanced to his colleague, and then motioned to the door to the side of the security area. I was to go through for the last remaining metallic item to be examined. The guard gave a knowing look to me, and raised his eyes in an exasperated manner to the lady behind me, as I hurried off to the side room to reveal my embarrassment.

I was detained in the side room, and subjected to all sorts of embarrassment with jeers and chuckles by the guards as I revealed the steel CB that had arrived the day before to replace the CB6k, and the padlock that kept it in place. My Mistress had left to visit Her family, so I had no alternative but to travel with the steel CB locked securely in place. I could hardly look up as I hurried from the security room and just managed to reach my plane before they removed my luggage from the hold and left without me. I was so very embarrassed as I took my seat, with every passenger cursing my late arrival. It seemed that every one of them must know my predicament now.

I just wanted to hide myself away and talk to no-one, when the lady that had joined the queue just behind me got up out of her seat and came over to me, and pressed a sealed envelope into my hand. “Your Mistress asked me to give this to you” she said in a whisper that was not quite quiet enough to prevent those seated to each side of me from hearing. I opened the contents, and read the note inside from my Mistress. It was not a long note. It simply said “I hope that you have learned your lesson slave. You will NEVER unlock your cock again without permission”. Enjoy Christmas.

The end

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love cb6000 too.

Post a Comment