Monday, January 11, 2010

Confession

Submitted by nyc Republic

I am a complex man and often misunderstood for the world of BDSM is just a fantasy of mine yet submission to Dominant Women is deeply engrained in my mind. I feel a close bond with many Ladies of Dominion. This bond is not based on sex or even sexual dominance, but based on friendship and trust. For I seek friendship and knowledge in my Second Life quest. I highly respect the Ladies that come to Dominion and often I sit and just listen to them talk about their lives and experiences. I don't offer anything more than an ear and my full attention. I have found that over my couple of years in Second Life that offering friendship along with a few smiles and laughs is something that is truly cherished by both parties. While I may flirt, I flirt with a sense of honesty, integrity, respect, and a genuine desire to make the other person laugh and smile. This is my true character and one that selfishly gives me the greatest pleasure. I acknowledge that I can be a smartass but those who know me know that I can always be counted on and have good intentions as a person in the land of Dominion and in the crazy world of Second Life. I humbly thank you all for listening to my confession.

0 comments:

Post a Comment