Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Present

Submitted by Russell Applemoor


Mistress Barbara must have sensed my tension from the busy days and the never ending string of tasks as we prepared for the holiday; but as we lay in bed Mistress Barb rolled over and bit my shoulder in a playful and a very hard way instantly getting my attention. Mistress Barb then told me to lock the door and get naked and lay on the bed face down near her, and after I was settled she produced the toy of her choice for the evening. This is a short piece of flexible plastic tubing that mimics the result of a cane quite well and instantly leaves a streak of fire when it is applied to my skin and is almost noiseless so as not to disturb the children in there rooms.

Mistress Barbara started a repeated tapping on my ass and thighs steadily building up a faster tempo and inserting some hard strokes between the small taps to keep me from falling into a pattern. I had my hands clenched under my chest as I felt the first wave of pain rush through my body and I had pushed the blanket into my face to muffle my cries of pain and passion. After some time I started to feel the familiar joy of the heat radiating across my skin as I squirmed against the mattress; the sting of fire causing me to gasp and the old habit of laughing as I fell into my subspace. I rejoiced and felt so alive under the attention of my Mistresses hand.
I don’t know how long it lasted but it was one of our longest sessions of a ass beating we have had, my ass was so sensitive that just the mere touch of that tubing or her soft hand caused my nerves to fire in every sensation causing my back to arch and bringing fits of laughter.

To finish me off Mistress Barb instructed me to roll over and start stroking myself as she watched me. After a few moments I felt the familiar touch of her hand on my thigh digging in her nails and pulling them down the skin as she leaned close and whispered softly into my ear “Don’t cum yet slut” and other words of encouragement and humiliation. Feeling this sharp pain on my thigh always brings a gasp out of my mouth and tonight Mistress Barb decided to do something different; she produced a set of hair cutting scissors from the nightstand…these were long and with a very sharp tip and with a slow careful and deliberate pace she applied them to my inner thigh near my knee and pulled them along to my groin leaving small red streaks of broken skin. Mistress Barb spent quite some time applying parallel lines of her marking on my legs as she instructed me to edge and stroke. She finally allowed me to cum into her hand and had me clean her fingers and the spilled cum from the sheets with my mouth then off to the shower feeling the soap and water flowing over the new scratches, it caused my legs to burn again and I finally felt like the stress had melted from my body. As I laid down again Mistress Barb instructed me that to pay her back for what she had done for me I was to have the kitchen clean before she woke up and have it prepped for our Christmas dinner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment