Monday, January 11, 2010

Breaking in a new toy

Submitted by Tommy Warden

Getting to this point had taken a bit of doing and had not gone entirely smoothly at first. It’s too often that way setting up anything new. Luckily enough, all the pieces had been there and the directions had been comprehensible. I had done most of the work, as I should have, but Mistress had taken part. One of the many things that I love about my Mistress is that She is no idle woman of leisure, much as I do appreciate opportunities to do for Her, and She is fully capable of picking up and working with Her hands on a project. Despite the hiccups and not being sure where “slot A” and “bolt B” were at times, after an hour and a half of work, we had ourselves a brand-new, steel framed, padded, all ergonomical St. Andrew’s cross. It had the attachment points we needed at the ankles and wrists, but was portable and sat at an angle, allowing the victim to stand at a more natural angle, even though restrained. It was padded at the stomach and chest. All in all, it was about as comfortable as one could get restrained with one’s backside completely exposed. Mistress had said, with one of Her trademark giggles, that She wanted me to be as comfortable as possible while She beat the hell out of me. I appreciate that. There are few things as annoying or distracting during a good beating as having an itch or a cramp somewhere.

After all our efforts, we finally had our new toy put together. It sat there invitingly, just waiting for its first customer. As we took a break from the work for a light lunch, as it got into the late afternoon, She got a gleam in Her eye that grew and grew, as She would look over at our new toy. I felt that mix of anticipation and trepidation that I always do, watching Her work up to something, feeling myself work up to it in my way as well. I forced myself to relax through lunch and just to let what was to come happen as it would.

Shortly after we finished, Mistress looked squarely at me, then at our new cross, then back to me again. She smiled slowly and commanded with one word: “Strip”. I nodded and complied, “Yes, Mistress,” as I went over towards our open playspace. I slowly took off and neatly folded and set aside each item in the little space near the wall and out of the way of both of us that I have for my clothes when we play. She had gone over to our toy closet and was intently looking through for what She wanted to use today to inaugurate our new addition. As She did, I stretched out thoroughly. It wouldn’t do to get a Charlie horse or a cramp!

Mistress apparently had made Her decisions, but decided to hold off on actually taking anything out, I assume to keep things a bit of a surprise. She turned back towards me holding my cuffs, wrists and ankles, the fuzzy ones. It wouldn’t do to chafe. “Ok, my boy. You know the drill.” I brought my wrists up and She snugly fixed the cuffs around them, and led me over to the cross. I brought myself forwards towards it, and She came around towards my front. She quickly checked the panic straps on the wrist cuffs, and then secured them to the arms of the cross above my head. We had adjusted the cross so that I was upright, but not uncomfortable. These particular wrist cuffs were made for suspension, and had handy-holds to grab on to, so I had a bit of extra support. After making sure that the cuffs were secure, She stood there in front of me a moment as I stood helpless. She smiled and reached out for my cock. She grabbed and squeezed it strongly, playing with it just a little, before running Her nails down it. I gasped as She dug them in just a little, and looked down as She left red streaks down the length of my shaft. I winced a little, but just kept breathing. She giggled again, and reached underneath and grabbed at my balls. This was something She had been working on with me, getting me more comfortable with Her playing with them. She grabbed them and played with them between Her fingers, pulling on them, running one, and then the other, between Her thumb and fingers. I couldn’t help but try to double over a little, and my left leg shook and bobbed up and down a bit. I really am sensitive there, and nervous about that area getting messed with, so it’s always a challenge to stay still. After enjoying toying with my front for a few minutes, She stepped around and secured my ankles to the legs of the cross. Now, I was locked in at all 4 spots. She chuckled softly. “Comfy, my dear?” I nodded, “Yes, Mistress. Just fine. Thank You.” Satisfied and eager, She retreated back around and went to the cabinet for what toys She wanted.

We we’re breaking in this new toy… and She was going to break me in a bit as well. She started on me with one of our medium-weight deerhide floggers. Very nice and soft, it always made for a great warm up. She alternated, between quicker, more regular downward strokes to the left and right, and then began to mix in harder, sharper whacks every five strokes or so. I could hear Her warming up, breathing, getting into Her zone as I went into mine. The feeling of my skin warming up and the shudder I had from the hard strokes started to wash over me. Now, restrained on our new acquisition, I felt a new sense of comfort and peace. I was secure in one place, not going anywhere and had nothing to worry about. I wasn’t going to flinch or struggle, and I didn’t have to take care of anything.

After that warm up, She brought up our slapper whip. This was the worst and sharpest toy we had. “Just a taste at first, my boy. I’m keeping this one ready for a lot more later.” With that, She took the handle in Her left hand and the tip in Her right, stretching the whip slightly as She sized my back up. It was difficult for me to see, but I looked around as best I could. I always feel more comfortable being able to see Her as we play. For later, She agreed that we could get a large full-length mirror so that we could watch ourselves. For the moment, though, we were still starting in on something new.

Ready now, She took aim and fired with that slapper whip. The first strike hit me low in the back, just above my waist and close to dead center. I gasped and stiffened. I am always so much more sensitive near the center of my back and near my spine, that the feeling is overwhelming. I stamped my left foot and shook. Mistress came forward and rubbed the spot a little. She knew what this mean little toy did, and was always careful to take Her time with it. “Breathe, my boy. It’s ok. You aren’t going anywhere. You’re safe. I’ve got you and I’m going to take us up slow and easy.” I nodded and breathed “Ok, Mistress.” She stepped back, readied the slapper again, and let out another lash, this time striking my ass. That was much easier than the first, hitting my better-protected hindquarters. She kept up, working both on my back and on Her technique, warming both up. She struck from my shoulders to my legs, again and again. Sometimes, over thicker spots, my legs, my ass, the hollows of my shoulder blades, it burned but the feeling didn’t break through for another few strokes. Other times, hitting my spine, over my ribs, or any other spot where the skin was thinnest, the feeling broke into me like crystal shards, leaving me panting and shaking, the rush going up to my head and all the way through to the front of my face. It was those times that She would pause to rub and comfort me. She knew what She was doing, where to hit me, and what it would do, and little by little, my endurance picked up and Her need to do that subsided. This time, She only gave me twenty-five with that slapper.

After rubbing me one last time, She came around to look me in the eye. “How are you doing, my boy?” I was sweating and still panting slightly, but I nodded and whispered “I’m doing fine, Mistress. No worries.” In truth, seeing Her face to face again always helps me to feel very, very much better right away. Even after the roughest bit of play leaving me as sore and shaking as I can be, having Her there always brings me back to center very quickly. She came forward, caressing my face softly, and kissed me gently. I kissed back, taking in the warmth and sweet taste of Her lips. We broke, and She moved back around me… Now, I could see that She was taking down the pair of hinged rotating floggers we had been working on. One of these is rubber, and stings even as it thuds. The other is bullhide, very heavy, but soft. Now, with these, we would really hit our “high gear”…

0 comments:

Post a Comment