Monday, December 14, 2009

Longing

Submitted by: Anonymous submissive

I have been involved with a Mistress in a long distance relationship since day 1, an ocean separates us and the time difference can be a killer at times.

It’s always been my dream to be able to kneel at her feet in the real world and to inhale her fragrance, see the sparkle in her eye and to touch the lady I have fallen in love with and to feel her touch upon my body.

I have not told her that I am looking at a new employer that has its roots in her country and would require me to travel there at times for business. I am nervous about discussing this with her as the details are very vague at this time and I am worried that if the opportunity did happen to allow us to finally see each other would the magic die, would it change what we have.

I hear about people who have virtual relationships that finally grows into the Real World, some flourish as others die a quiet death. Is it worth the gamble to risk it all? Could I change my life to finally worship this lady as I have only dreamt about trusting that it could be returned.

I don’t know if this will be my reality, or only another dream to be chased.

0 comments:

Post a Comment