Sunday, December 6, 2009

Domme Confession

Submitted by: Sue Rozen

I’ve always had a soft spot for the cheeky ones...

Not the disrespectful cheekiness that can be seen all too often, but the cheekiness that belies a playful soul.
The smart, respectful, good-humored cheekiness of an intelligent and inquisitive mind. Maybe he’s being facetious, maybe he’s testing his limits…. his boundaries, trying to see how far he can push before he’s slapped back. Yes, there is a certain kind of cheekiness that attracts me, draws me in….

I find myself imagining a cheek curved into a smile…accompanied, maybe, with a cute little dimple. The eyes are respectfully downcast, but flick up every down and again to see if he’s managed to bring the smile to my lips that I know is his goal – and also - his reward. I catch his eyes as they flick up to me, and I spot the transient flicker of a mischievous twinkle. I smile inwardly, to my private self, Oh yes, this one will be fun to toy with!

There’s a certain combination: the glitter of a rascalish eye; the daring risk he takes, audacious and confident; a dynamic energy, focused to a point – and that point is my pleasure.
It seems contradictory, there’s a delicate balance at play…a ballet of wills.
Mine and his.
And if he is smart enough to know when to secede, when to capitulate to my authority; then I know, almost certainly, that I want to make him Mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment