Monday, December 14, 2009

A boy wonders...

Submitted by: Anonymous submissive


As long as I remember, from a pretty young age, getting spanked fascinated me. My parents never really spanked me, or used any physical punishment for that matter. So where did that fascination come from?
In my teens and twenties, I couldn't get rid of of it and started reading about it on the internet, totally ashamed of my feelings, but still too curious to deny them.
My shame slowly turned into acceptance and I enjoyed the fact that through the internet I could secretly read about it and chat about it with other people who had the same fascination. I never thought about it as a part of BDSM and I never really thought about more BDSM practices.
Then I started playing SL and soon I found BDSM Sims, spanking sims, femdom sims. At first it was pure in a roleplay form, a game to me. But with my first real SL D/s relationship that involved rl rules and restrictions, it soon became more real, obviously.
I started to discover what real D/s was about and my fascination soon grew far further than just getting spanked.
Now, being in SL for 1,5 year I learned a lot of things and experienced lots of different things, mostly sl play, some extending into rl.
But, and here's my main confession or, more what I wonder myself these days.
Having never experienced any rl D/s play (where the Dominant is right there with me), could I do it?
In real life, among friends, I am a strong person, I do my own thing, am stubborn, people dont need to tell me what to do, I might even be slightly dominant in my friendships.
Could I give up that control in a real life, live, D/s play?
Could I just let go and let Her have Her way with me?
Wouldnt I freak? get angry? run? even if at first I wanted that play myself? I wonder and I guess until the day it actually happens, I will never know for sure.
But maybe that doesnt matter, cause mannnnnn, I'm getting more fascinated day...by day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment