Monday, November 16, 2009

Submitted by: Errik Gears


I wake up in a daze hung from the rafters in intricate shibari ties my feet in the air and my hands tightly tyed to my lowed back . blindfold I can see nothing.I fight against the ties but the fight is pointless.left alone for a little while I hear the clicking of heels walking toward me it echos throughout the area.in a clear english accent I hear "oh so the bitch is awake now.. good now I can play with it" the blindfold is taken off finally able to see my surrounding I realize there is nothign to see only darkness but the sensual outline of a curvatious Female form in an obviously dominent stance.The Pain starts from here striek all along my body floggers canewhips and crops tenderizing my fleash. no words are spoken from the Domme only my unanswerd cries are heard. I hear muffled commands fromt eh Domme but they are not to me all the sudden I feel somthing poking into my mouth . a cock . I hear the domme "suck his dick you whore I know you wanted to anyway" a few more strikes and I fold sucking on it. under the impression as long as I suck I will not be hit.. wrong I will be hit nomatter what. eventually I am let down and bent over and used by the Domme a strap on apparently lossening me up for the male whole under command by the Domme to fuck me as she forced me to suck and lick whatever she put infront of my mouth while she scratched and hit my back with her insturments of torture.eventually the fucking stops and I am forced aagin to suck on the cock before it shoots in my face and the Domme makes me drink as much of it as possible. she laughs at me " you dirty dirty whore you just love the cock don't you?" she beats me again till finally she stops and I am left there breathing heavily deep in subspace I pass out...

Thats where it ends..flots of pain with a side of forced bi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment