Monday, November 16, 2009

Just an 'Ordinary' Household

Submitted anonymously by a submissive at Dominion.


My Mistress, my Wife, My Lady. We got married 5 years ago, 5 of the best but hardest working years of my life. Mistress runs this household and I? I clean, cook and make sure She is comfortable when She’s home. My day starts early as the alarm clock I hold close to my ear so She doesn’t awake, rings at 6 o clock. Silently I leave the bed, watching Her pretty sleeping face and holding myself back from kissing her soft lips. She must not awake yet, if She does, I’m in big trouble. Fully naked I walk into the kitchen, putting on my apron, the cold plastic touching my skin makes me shiver. Two slices of toasted bread with some butter and jelly, a glass of orange juice…freshly made of course and a cup of tea. Its not a fancy breakfast but its how my Mistress likes it, so that’s what I make. I carefully pick up the tray and walk slowly towards the bedroom again, careful not to spill a drop of anything. I put the tray on the table beside Her bed and kisses Her cheek softly until she wakes up. ‘Good morning my sweet Mistress’ I whisper in Her ear and then kneel down besides the bed. She smiles and looks at me with the sweetest eyes. ‘Good morning my pet’ she says softly and then stretches herself yawning. My eyes twinkle as I look at her beautiful half naked body before me. After 5 years my longing for Her is just big as it was in the beginning. She sees me staring at her and laughs, then sits back and reaches out for Her toast and tea. As she eats and drinks her breakfast in the most sensual way, I can only sit there and watch Her. Seeing her lips wrap around the toast each time she takes a bit, my fantasies run so wild that finally my chastity belt doesn’t feel as comfortable anymore. I stop staring and wiggle a bit on my butt in an attempt to shake that feeling of a little. She notices it and laughs again. This is Her game, this is what She loves and secretly, I love it just the same.

After Her breakfast, She goes into the shower and I clean up the tray and do the dishes as She gets ready for work. When She is dressed and walks into the living room, I drop down on my knees and can’t help but staring at Her. Man, in Her black Ladies business suit and black high boots, She looks HOT. Her eyes meet mine and the raised eyebrow causes me to quickly lower my head and face the floor. ‘Good boy’ I hear Her say. Then she walks up to the table and starts writing something down. Its my tasks for the day that’s She’s writing, a long list of chores. When She’s done She leaves the note on the table and walks up to me. I feel her hand grabbing my hair as she pulls, this time forcing me to face Her. ‘you know what I expect, don’t you pet?’ She says. I try to nod in response but with Her hand in my hair, that’s not at all that easy, so I softly say ‘Yes, Mistress’. She smiles. ‘Good boy, and you also know what happens if it is not done by the time I am back, don’t you pet?’. I shiver at the thought of that and softly squeek ‘Y-yes Mistress’. She kisses my lips softly before letting go of my hair. ‘Good boy, if you’re good today, you might get a treat tonight’ She says smirking and slowly walks off, grabbing Her briefcase and closing the door behind Her.

When I hear the car start and take off, I get up and walk up to the table. The list of chores is long again. Doing dishes, dusting, vacuum cleaning, clean the bathroom, do some laundry…iron Her clothes. After eating some breakfast myself, I start on the list, still only wearing the apron and of course, the chastity belt. The cleaning makes me sweaty and the plastic apron sticks to my body. Its not very comfortable but knowing that my Mistress loves this look on me, makes it all worthwhile and even a bit exciting. After a lot of cleaning, I can finally start on ironing Her clothes. Ironing is not my talent so I have to stay focused and concentrated on this job to do it right. Her pants and skirts aren’t that hard, one after one I iron them and then fold them neatly. I reach out to grab the next piece of clothing, but holds and gasps. The piece of clothing in front of me is my Mistress favourite piece of clothing, a sexy red blouse that looks so hot on Her. My imagination runs wild for a moment, thinking of Her in that sexy blouse, I feel my cock throb a little in my cbt. With trembling hands I grab the blouse and lay it down in front of me. ‘Don’t mess this up’ I whisper to myself, worried that I might ruin my Mistress fav piece of clothing. I start moving the iron over the blouse, removing all wrinkles one by one and taking care that the fold are in the right place. It is going pretty well, my fear slowly disappears and I get a smile on my face. My thoughts start running wild again, thinking of my Mistress in this blouse. I smile, feeling all warm and excited inside. Then, something cruelly awakes me from this daydream. A strong burning smell slowly enters my nose. I quickly look down and see how the iron I still have in my hand, is burning a fast growing hole in the middle of my Mistress favourite red blouse. ‘Oh…..my….god’. Quickly I remove the iron and in my panic I press my hand flat on top of the burning hole. The heat burns through my skin and stings, but my panic is too big to really notice that. When I remove my hand, I instantly see the huge hole with black burned edges. I gulp hard and fall down to my knees, sobbing softly. ‘Not good, not…goooood’, I whisper to myself. I want to disappear into thin air, into a hole in the floor, just get the hell out of there. But at the same time, I can’t seem to move, like I’m stuck, the panic has taken control of my muscles.

Hours go by and I’m still down there on the floor, sobbing softly, next to my miserably failed little iron project. I hear keys, a click….the front door opens slowly. My heart beat raises again instantly and I start to shake. I am supposed to welcome my Mistress by crawling up to Her and kissing her boots, saying how much I missed Her today. But I…I can’t. Again I wish there would appear a big hole in the floor where I could fall through. I feel so bad, ruining Her blouse, disappointing Her so badly and at the same time, I am scared as hell, not knowing exactly what will happen but knowing it won’t be pleasant. She says nothing, doesn’t call for him, doesn’t ask why he is not there to greet Her. She knows already. I hear Her take of Her jacket and put down her briefcase, as She walks into the living room. I remain silent but my whole body trembles. Suddenly She speaks in a serious, strict voice; ‘when you are done sobbing and feeling sorry for yourself, my pet, come here and show Me what you have done’.
I gulp hard, how did She know? I realize that letting Her wait on me, will not make things better and slowly start moving my butt. The red blouse with the huge hole in it, is still laying there. Seeing it again, my heart jumps a few times and my stomach turns around in pure desperation. I pick it up and crawl my way to the bedroom, opening the door, I pause. There She is, sitting in Her chair, her legs and arms crossed, looking directly at me with a stern face. Where is that hole when I need it! Is the only thought running through my head. I swallow hard and start crawling my way towards Her, the ruined blouse laying over my shoulder. I stop at Her feet and kneel, keeping my eyes fixed on the ground, my head hanging low. ‘G..greetings my Mistress’ I stammer. She doesn’t say anything but I feel her moving forward, picking up Her blouse from my shoulder. I shiver as the fabric slides over my skin.

I stay silent for a while, but I can’t control myself emotions for long and burst out in tears, repeatedly saying in a semi-loud voice ‘I am so sorry Mistress, I am so sorry’. She grabs my hair hard, pulling my head up so that my teary, desperate eyes meet Hers. In a slow but loud, strict voice She says ‘How…the….fuck…did this happen, boy’. I want to tell Her how I was thinking of Her seeing that blouse, how my thoughts ran wild, how I was loving Her, how I was longing for Her when that accident happened. But I know, it wont do any good and instead stay silent, moving my eyes away in fear. She grabs my chin with Her other hand and with a quick move, pulls my head fully in Her direction again, with the words ‘Look at Me, pet’. I do as told, again seeing the stern look on Her face. I stammer and squeek ‘I..am so sorry Mistress’. ‘That won’t do you much good, boy’ She responds. Suddenly my Mistress gets up, holding on to my hair still an walks off to the bedroom, dragging me behind Her painfully pulling my hair. With Her hand still attached to my hair She can force me everywhere She wants and in a quick move of Her hands and a nod of Her head, She makes sure I know what to do and lay myself face down onto the bed. ‘Hands behind you in your neck’ She orders and I do as told. Then She takes the ruined blouse and uses it to at the same time gag me while She attaches it also to my wrists, locking my hands behind me. Some would call it inventive, I call it a wicked sense of humour too. There I am, laying facedown, gagged and bound, my legs, butt and back completely bare and ready for whatever She decides to do with it. ‘You messed up, pet’ She says in a slow but loud, strict voice. I can only nod my head a little bit and mumble something like ‘Yes, Mistress’. ‘And now, you’re gonna pay’, She continues. I gulp hard but at the same time those words, make my cock throb wildly again into my cbt, my poor cock, as bound as I am myself right now. I hear Her open the cabinet, where all Her tools are carefully placed away and pray to myself ‘not the cane…not…the caneee’. She takes out…the cane. ‘This is gonna hurt, pet, but after this, you will never make this mistake again, is that understood?’. I nod slowly again and squeak something through my gagged mouth. I feel Her dragging the cane along my legs, my butt and over my back. I shiver. Then without any clear warning the cane strikes hard one time, directly on my ass, sending a sharp, biting sting all the way through. I wiggle my butt hard in response. ‘Lay still BOY!’ She says loudly and again strikes with the cane, harder than the first one and almost on the same spot. I lay still, closing my eyes, my breathing goes faster as well as my heart but I don’t dare say a word or move a muscle. She strikes and strikes one after the other, with short pauses in between, and all over my legs, butt and back. The stinging pain gets worse and worse and not moving or making a sound, harder than ever before. The pain causes the throbbing in my cock to stop, this is just too much pain to be exciting. But somehow, this painful punishment makes my love for my Mistress even greater than before. There’s a sting in my butt and back but a huge warmth in my heart that compensates for it. Then She stops suddenly and it is quiet. She stands there and I feel Her just looking at me, checking out the marks that cover my body. I have no idea what goes through Her mind right now, I have never been able to read the minds of Dommes and know what They’re thinking. I just hold still and wait, not knowing what is happening next.

Then I feel Her warm soft hand touching my stinging butt, slowly rubbing it a bit. I shiver again and again a feeling of warmth and love goes through my body. Her stroking of my stinging body is so overwhelming, my love for Her so big, it brings a few tears to my eyes. She spots them and lays next to me, wiping my teary face and kissing my nose gently. Then She turns me onto my side, lays behind me and pulls my aching body against Hers, slowly kissing every mark on my stinging back, and rubbing my chest with Her hand. I purr softly in snuggling close to Her, feeling safe and cared for, in Her arms. She kisses my cheeks and whispers in my ear ‘I love you, my pet…just….don’t ever…do that again’. I smile shy and nod my head, still gagged with the now soaking piece of burned up blouse. Then She snuggles even more close against my painful body and lays Her head down against me. I sigh contently, feeling Her warmth, Her love and knowing….this is how its meant to be. Together, we fall asleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment