Monday, November 16, 2009

The Dream

Submitted by: Rile Natham


I was on my Knees... Her eyes were beaming down to me... I remember how nervous I felt... How shakey I felt. My body couldn't hold still. My heart couldn't slow down. She asked me to close my eyes and kiss along her legs. I couldn't think... My thoughts were fuzzy and undefined. I did as she commanded. Must obey the Miss. Always obey the Miss.

My lips curled and slipped against the smooth silky skin of her long seductive legs. I was completely flushed now. My cheeks were bright red with excitement, and soon my lips moved upward... further they went up, craving the taste of my Miss'es unspeakable delight.... and just as my tongue reached out for this wonderous marvel, I felt a firm slap across my cheek.

I did wrong. I was too bold... Too eager... She scolded me before sending me to fetch a brush on the otherside of the room.... Slowly I crawled on all fours across the room, taking the handle of the wooden brush into my mouth, clasping my lips tightly around it, before turning my head back to Miss with big autum blue eyes, loving every moment I could serve Her.

I crawled back to Her, cold, and naked, looking forward to having my hair brushed by Miss. I moved in close, looking up to Her, with the brush proudly in my mouth, feeling Her hand stroak along my soft dark hair, closing my eyes tightly, while in utter bliss. Then I heard her grab for something, and move in down closer to me. She wrapped a small piece of cloth around my head, blinding my eyes, making those nervous feelings come back.

She guided me forward, easing me with her soft words, as I felt my body tingle all over. She leaned me over something soft and silky... The bed, my mind thought. I felt Her hand stroak along my bare back, unsure of what was about to happen, my body tightening, and shaking all over.

"Be still, boy" she commanded, and so I was... I fought it, and stilled my body for her. Her hands slowly moved down along my bare back, each fingernale tracing along the tender skin, as my teeth pressed again my bottom lip, and my head lowered. The hand came to the soft sensetive cheeks of my firm round bottom, moving up and down the skin, causing me to emmit a slight moan.

Then I felt a small pressure from behind, rubbing back and forth my puckered entry, playing at the soft delicate skin... It was the back of the brush I was sure, running back and forth, causing my fingers to dig into the soft blanket that my body laid against, as I felt myself stiffen for her in excitement. Pushing my body back.... Only to feel another desplinary slap from Miss. This time against my right hip, causing a harsh chill to run through my body like a lightning bolt, as she spoke, "I said be still, boy." My body stiffened up, completely still for the Lady, now entirely erect with the nervous excitement that filled me.

Then I felt the brush move, turning, feeling a new pressure against my hole, as she leaned down closer into my body, giving a reward stroke to my soft blushed cheek, coaxing me into the pleasure, as she slowly lodged the object inside of my tight rumphole, my inner muscles clamping tight to what I was sure was the brush handle. The object rocked back and forth inside of me, causing me to moan out softly in undeniable pleasure, droplets of precum coating my hardened member. Suddenly... I realized both her hands were against my skin.... And just as I realized this, She removed the cloth. I saw both Her hands against my skin, as Her body thrusted against mine, knowing it was not the brush inside me...

She moved a hand to my hair, pulling back my head, as my moans slowly shifted to squeals, feeling Miss dominate my body, claiming my gentle hole for her own. I felt her bare body lean over mine, as she bucked into me faster and harder. I tried to look back, but felt yet another strike for misbehaving... against my cheek.

I cried out, my member now releasing my nectar time and time again against the ground, trying my best to be still, but unable to contain my thrashing of pleasure, arching my back down, as She pulled my hair tighter for the disobedience, feeling the plastic toy slam all the way inside of me, leaving me breathless and exausted, only to continue the merciless slamming time and time again. My warm seed now completely coating my genitals, as I give myself to her, and she takes me completely. She gave one final thrust, jamming the large hard toy all the way inside, hard as She could, with all of her power, causing me to have one last great release, getting lost in complete ecstacy, my eyes shutting tight, my mind thinking this all too good to be true...

My eyes opened.... I was no longer with Her. I looked around... I was in my room, against my all too empty matress. I looked under the warm green cotton blanket, to see the creamy product of my splendid dream... Laying back down... quiet, thinking of that wonderful dream, as I felt a deep longing for my Miss, giving a long smooth sigh, as a slowly fell asleep, hoping for another visit from the wonderful Miss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment