Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dedication for Miss Crissy Viper

Submitted by: Karma Lefevre


Before your dream can come true you have to have that dream

This is my dream.

my Miss was dipleased with me. Not that She said anything. She didn't have to. Her whole demeanour had changed.

i observed how She surveyed me haughtily her beautiful eyes slicing into my very soul , ripping through me exposing my core. There was no hiding place from that steady gaze. i felt my face flush red in embarassment and i lowered my head to stare at the floor.

There was a tension in Her movement , a certain impatience about Her and an air of absolute authority. inwardly i cringed and felt my sphinter tighten as She exuded a palpable aura of power.

Myriad thoughts assailed me - what would happen? - how would She decide to deal with me? - how severe would her punishment be? my mouth was dry and i knew if i was asked i could not speak.

She spoke softly to me 'Drop your kilt toy.'

Although Her voice was soft there was a heavy menace in Her tone. Once again i was exposed to Her distainful gaze , this time naked and manacled totally at Her mercy.

After what seemed an eternity although was probably only seconds i felt a sharp pain in my cock as She grabbed it and squeezed. Her red painted nails gouging my sensitive flesh.

Immediately She moved forward trailing me along behind Her - me trying to stay as close as possible to try to ease the hard tugs on my member. i tottered along behind Her ,She raised and lowered Her arm making me dance along on tiptoes to try to ease the acute pain that had now engulfed my balls. In this manner She painfully led me to a punishmnet room.

It was dim in the room and it smelled of fear. However it was not so dim that i could not see various articles of torture , some familiar , others that i had no clue as to what they could be used for.

i had a sick feeling in my stomach .How could i have been so stupid?

A soft yet sharp command reminded me of my Miss's annoyance. ''Hands straight out in front of you, slut'' i did as i was told. Deftly She attached a heavy studded leather cuff to each of my wrists. between the cuffs was a sort length of chain. i heard the whirring of an electric motor and the clank of a heavier chain being lowered from the ceiling. Miss attached this to the links between my cuffs and again i heard the steady whir of the electric motor and i felt my arms being slowly hoisted high above my head. Miss controlled the hoist perfectly and soon i was standing with just my toes touching the ground.

Now i was truely helpless.

i could her Miss walk around behind me . Then silence. i was aware of my own ragged breathing , my ears straining for the slightest sound. i hear the swish of a cane , again all my senses alert, listening.

Suddenly i hear another longer swish but this time it is accompanied by a searing pain across both my buttocks . i bite my lower lip to stop from crying out.

''What do you say, boy?'' One thank You Miss i respond as my buttocks start to quiver uncontrolably. i hear miss softly chuckle. i hold my breath waiting for the next stroke. I feel the tip of the cane run down between my buttocks. Then nothing. Again senses alert.
Again i heard the swish and feel pain explode across my ass as two strokes are administered in quick succession. I inhale sharply. TWO thank you Miss. Three thank You Miss. I hear Miss chuckle again as i writhe against my bonds.

She says ''we shall go to 10 without a break.''
''How many more is that ,slut?''
Sssseven i stammer. i can feel my ass on fire and wonder how i can take seven more strokes of the ferocity i have just experienced. i moan in pleasure as well as fear.

''Yes - ssseven you dont have to count''

I heard and felt the cane at the same moment, the painful fire fire exploding across my exposed ass. Again and again the noise and pain merged. i did not know how many strokes were left - i was only aware of the pain and that my Miss was displeased. i waited for more strokes - thankfully none came. Was it over?

I felt Miss's leather gloved hand on my buttocks examining the raised weals left by Her expert use of the cane.

She releases me my from my chain. Humbled i kneel before her , head bowed , chastened. breathing fast. In awe of Her.

Then i am pulled roughly by the hair towards a whipping bench and ordered to prostrate myself on the floor. Fearful this was to be more caning i closed my eyes - praying.

I hear a command ''Kneel slave''.

As i get to my knees i am spellbound by the sight before me. Miss is draped across the bench her naked glorious ass in the air.

''Clean it''

Gently i start to kiss Her buttocks.
She sighs.

''No, toy - get your tongue right in there.''

i gently seperate Her buttocks and gently lick Her puckered star gradually working my tongue deeper inside, concentrating on my task. i tatse her sweetness.

'STOP'

i wonder have i displeased Miss again?

''Get on the floor face down''

i lie there -tasting my Miss , savouring the vision of Her. my ass reminding me of how lucky i was to have such a priviledge.

i hear Miss redressing.

''Go and stand in the corner ,boy. Face the wall'

i move as quickly as my sore butt allows.

i hear Her walk across the floor.

The door opening.

And closing.

She is gone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment