Monday, November 16, 2009

Confession for Mistress

Submitted by: Xian Yuheng

Mistress is with me throughout my day. i awake in the morning, full of need for Mistress, my cock alive, my heart wanting. i eagerly check my offlines, awaiting Her morning message. my anxiety rises when i don't see it...and i check over and over when i can. until i finally see it...and She fills me with joy, wishing me well on my day. i reply eagerly to Mistress, wishing Her the same, telling Her the first of countless times per day that i love Her. i go into work and plan to be available for Her daily call to me. i can be in the middle of something but i will excuse myself to go to Her when She beckons. Her voice is soothing and yet strong...reassuring. And...honest. She puts me at peace with "hello." my need is momentarily satisfied. i reschedule my lunch to meet Her at midday. nowadays She must take care of other responsibilities for the most part, and that still saddens me a bit because She is so close...yet so far. But She does speak to me, and i'm so grateful for that attention. the afternoon is agonizing at times. i think of Her often...and sometimes She messages me to let me know She has been thinking of me as well. that makes me so happy...i'm not sure Mistress knows how much that means to me. i do not get to see Mistress every night. but when i do, i am giddy as a little happy puppy dog. my need to please Mistress overflows...and i am not fearful to show Her. Mistress is generous with me in Her time, patience, and attention. And She makes sure i am well when She puts me to bed. As when i awake in the morning, She too is in my thoughts as i drift to sleep at night.

you see...i love Mistress. i am in love with Mistress. i need Mistress...and i desperately desire to please Her. Mistress empowers me and educates me. Mistress cares for me and guides me. i hope that She is happy with me...the barest of smiles from Mistress sending me into elation. i live my life in two states, either with Mistress or in anticipation of being with Mistress. there is no "without Mistress" for She is forever in my heart. Mistress gives me a sense of purpose and direction that i have never known before...and it is Mistress with whom i forever belong.

Your devoted pet,
xian

0 comments:

Post a Comment