Sunday, October 11, 2009

Behind the Scenes - Russell Applemoor

Its with a heavy heart that I must announce that during the Adam & Eve Party I was distracted from the event and I only spent a few minutes enjoying the event.

I neglected to inform Mistress Maisy that I had the house to myself and some privacy and I tried not laughed as I heard her call me a stupid cunt, a fucking idiot, and a few other tidbits as I had wasted a hour of potential play time.

Mistress wasted no time in getting caught up. in the matter of 45 minutes she had pushed me into edging 10 times or 12 …I dont remember…I was more concentrating on keeping hard and not coming as it all blended together in one big blissful experience.
I forgot about dominion and the world as I concentrated on her voice and her breathing imagining her next to me watching. She plays a numbers game and that adds a sense of urgency to the play. Mistress added a new aspect to the game also when she lets me edge and I had to keep balanced until she told me to stop with out any warning of countdown. I found that to be really a turn on….I didnt know if I was going to edge for a minute or 15 seconds…the anticipation was awesome. We finally arrived at 15 edges for the day (12 for the session) and 3 at my office earlier in the day.... my balls were tight and heavy with cum every time I cupped them I could feel the extra weight.

Mistress told me I was out of luck because I wouldnt be cumming and that I was going to be sent to bed wanting and aching for release that night. After what I thought was the end of our play I was mentally preparing my body to deal with the need and ache and do something to get my mind off it…..But I was very wrong on that thought. When Mistresses RL boy..I'll call "G" walked in and the next thing I knew Mistress told me to stroke myself as she took "G's" cock in her mouth …I could hear the delicious sounds she made and I dont know if it was my imagination or if I actually did hear "G's" soft moans as I knew the pleasure that was running through his body. I was rock hard in a moments time and how I didnt cum at the beginging is still a mystery to me I stroked my cock and I listened to her long strokes on his cock trying to time them together. The pressure I was feeling in my groin was intense and when she told me to stop stroking myself I was literally shaking and quivering …my body was covered in perspiration and I was burning up. Again I thought I was just being worked up some more so i could be sent to bed horny and frustrated but Mistresses plans were a bit more extensive than that. Again Mistress told me to stroke and get on edge as she sucked what I envisioned was a very hard and hot cock in her mouth the precum coating her tongue…I was in a zone at that time and the world could of ended and I wouldn’t have noticed, I dont remember all that well but I think I was begging Mistress to let me cum…I was focused on her voice her sounds and when she told me to cum….I actually didnt comprehend it at first …but when I was sure of what Mistress said ….in a matter of a few seconds I had coated my stomach and my hand in hot cum. I was ready to roll off my chair and crawl to my bed ….but I still heard moans of pleasure coming from Mistress as I found out that "G" was stroking her pussy and I could hear the soft moans that came from her headset….I was rock hard again.

I am no longer a young boy and my stamina isnt what it use to be but with Mistress that night I felt like I was 16 years old again. I heard Mistress order "G" to the bed and the next few minutes after that are sounds and memories that will be burned in my head forever….The bliss of Mistresses words and moans …Knowing that she rode her lover and RL boy and that he was filling her pussy and her Arse with his cock as I was allowed to listen is a experience I wont forget . Telling him to cum in her and to fuck her harder is almost a fantasy come true…If only I was there and tied up as I watched you then cleaning you afterward s with my tongue would it have been any better.

I do feel bad that I kept Mistress from enjoying the event but I hope the group will not judge my actions too harshly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment