Saturday, September 12, 2009

On Hundred - Destiny Teardrop

He's waiting. I know he is.

I know he is there, naked, kneeling, hard. Waiting for me. As instructed. 

I know he is nervous, excited, anxious. His heart is beating fast. His stomach is in knots. He is sweating a little. I smile.

I feel the same, but I am the one who must remain calm, controlled, disciplined. He must not see my insecurities. 

I approach the room, feeling the soft plush carpet sink underneath my stilettoes heels. I turn the handle and for a second I think I hear an audible gasp, a short intake of breath, but maybe it was my imagination?

He is the position I instructed him to be in: Submission - kneeling, arms in the air, head bowed. His cock is twitching slightly and is semi-erect. Again, I smile.

I approach him swiftly, confidently and stop immediately in front of his bowed head. The tips of my shiny black stilettoes touching each of his knees. I feel him tremble. I speak, "Look at Me", I command. He raises his head and his eyes lock with mine. I smile softly. He speaks quietly, almost a whisper, "hello my Mistress". 

I lean down and cup his chin with my hand, then kiss him, full on the lips. Within a split second I have grasped his hair and pulled him up and bent him over the dresser. He gasps and moans as my grip tightens on his hair. I push his face down firmly on to the dresser and bend down, hissing in his ear "whose bitch are you? hmm? who do you belong to, slut?". He splutters, "you, my Mistress, only you". I let the pressure ease from his head, but he doesn't move, he doesn't dare. I don't need to restrain him. He knows. My words are enough. 

I need to hurt him. This boy I adore, I need to see his arse cheeks turn red. I need to see the welts appear on his flesh. I need to hear him moan and whimper. I don't know why. I don't care why. I just need it.

Swiftly, I unbuckle my belt. He moans as he hears the familiar sound of the metal. I slip the belt off and push the soft black leather up to his face, "breathe in deeply, My slut. Isn't it beautiful? Don't you just love the smell of the leather?". 

"Yes Mistress...I do". 

"Kiss it"

He looks up at Me, his eyes imploring me. He knows what is going to happen next. He kisses the belt, the instrument of his pain and pleasure. 

Smiling, I say to him, "I am going to cause you pain now, My bitch. Do you know why?"

"Because it pleases you, my Mistress. Because I am yours and because you can".

"Good boy, that is correct." My pulse quickens with anticpation. This big strong man who could knock me down with one blow, is totally submitted to me. Devoted, adoring, and all mine. 

I rub his plump, round arse cheeks with my right hand. Softly stroking, massaging and kneading each cheek in turn. I reach under and cup his balls. He gasps.  I feel their heavy weight in my palm and smile. I reach under a little further and grasp his cock.  He moans deeply, his desire evident. He is rock hard, throbbing. I reach along the length of his shaft and feel the wet tip of his cock. Bringing my hand up to his mouth, I wipe the precum along his lips, "lick your lips, My boy, don't waste a drop". He obeys, of course and I smile, again. 

Standing up straight now, I place my left hand firmly on the small of his back.

Grasping the buckle in my right hand, I draw my right arm back to it's fullest extent and prepare. He closes his eyes and tenses his body.

"Are you ready, My love?"

He nods "Yes, Mistress. I am always ready for You."

I lift my arm back further and up high then bring it down fast and sure, feeling the belt make contact with his flesh, he yelps and jumps. Quivering under my firm left hand.

"1, th..thank you Mistress"

One down, 99 to go. And again, I smile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment