Saturday, September 12, 2009

Genuine Confession - Russell Applemoor

Earning Back Trust. 


I have only just met Miss Violet and today I was the lucky boy who pierced her with the tenth arrow. Its funny how circumstances and luck draw people together. 


I won 24 hours with Miss Violet to help her work within her house and do tasks she needed completed. I was a bit surprised when she asked that I come to her home so soon…and I was even more surprised that she wanted me to write a letter to my Mistress Maisy in regards to the title she saw over my head “Earning Back Trust”   


Mistress Maisy is pretty open in regards to her life and I am also. Last Sunday I made a mistake that caused my Mistress in SL and My Mistress in RL some Aggravation and stress.  I will not go into details here because I am not sure how much should be shared but I lied and with my lie I hurt both wonderful woman in my life and caused them to have a reason not to trust me. 


I have apologized to both ladies and have been in a desperate struggle to prove myself to them.  It is a rough road that leads to submission and when it is in your RL and SL its no easy task to balance the commitment between two Mistresses. I made a conscious choice for selfish reasons that ended up hurting my credibility…It jeopardized my goal of seeking submission  and I am sorry that it impacted My Mistresses in such a negative way. 


I wanted to say this in a open forum so that all could know that I made a mistake and I am truly sorry for the hurt I caused. I don’t deserve the love these two wonderful women give me but I am thankful it is there and that they are there for me to pick me up when I fall. 


I also want to thank Miss Violet for asking such a unselfish thing of myself and giving me the opportunity to tell my Mistresses how much I love them. 


Trust, earned or lost 

Do you have it from the beginning

Do you earn it 

Does it take long

I think trust in earned and lost

It must never be questioned 

For questioning trust is questioning your friend

If you have to question your friend did you ever really trust them to begin with

If trust is lost, will you ever get it back

Will you ever be close to that person again

Will you ever hear their secrets

How will it ever be the same 

They might not ever fully trust you

I know how this feels

I have lost people’s trust many a time before

Why on earth don’t they trust me

I wish they did but I understand  




 

I hope I can earn back what I have caused to be lost.

0 comments:

Post a Comment