Saturday, September 5, 2009

Drip - Roxana Bergen


Drip......
Drip..........
Drip..............

Slowly..............

Ever so slowly ...........

The ice cold drops explode on your warm skin. 
Down your back....starting from your neck............. you feel it.
One ice cold drop at a time.
The thick, sticky liquid clings to your skin without breaking its convex form


Drip.......
Drip..........
Drip.............


One......by.....one....................they transverse the sculpted muscles of your back.
From the indentation in the back of your neck.........to the its terminating twin nestled where the top of your ass cheeks start.
 
 
Drip......
Drip.........
Drip...........

The endless icy drops take your breath away
Your nerve endings fire in all directions as the bitter cold strikes them time,............... and time again.
 
 
You are tied, face down.................naked
You feel vulnerable........................yet safe
You feel excited.......................alive
Oh god..............do you feel alive.
 
 
You never knew how total submission to another could bring you so much freedom
An oxymoron, not logical
But there it is............................
Total submission......................
Total Domination...................
Total perfection...................
Total freedom..............
Energy exchange in its most.......... perfect........ state.
 
You feel me move closer
You feel me...................
My energy.................
My desire.............
My passion......
 
 
You inhale deeply
Drinking and drowning in me.......
 
 
Not one part of my body has touched any part of yours..................... yet.
But you respond ..........
Your breath quickens...............
Your heartbeat increase.............
Your muscles tighten...............
Your nerve ending explode................
 
 
 
Your body responds.
You get harder and harder............
You swell and engorge..................
Your precum flows...............
Your balls fill....................
They tighten.............
They ache..........
They ache for me.
 
You throw your head back and gasp as you feel the tip of my tounge


I lap at the first drop.................
Your hardness swells 

I lap at the second drop...................
Your muscles bunch up

Sensing your building excitement................I lap at the third drop between your shoulder blades

MMmmmmmmm I moan as I inhale the mix of your excitement and the thick sticky liquid I consume from your body.

You feel my broad tongue sweep back up your shoulders and neck........................making sure I did not miss a single molecule of fluid.

You inhale deeply...................

A low moan escapes your lips
I smile, knowing full well what I am doing to you.
 
 
Gently I bite the back of your neck and release
You breath convulsively, as the assault on your nervous system continues


You know from the number of drops...................the cleanup has only just started.
 
 
You have no choice but to endure

Your fate was sealed with the click of the locks that binds your wrists and ankles
You are here till the end....................................or until you pass out with the extreme pleasure
 
 
You are but a musical instrument
In the hands of the expert musician
There to be used.......................and played as I see fit
Never to rest.................. till the whole symphony has been played.

0 comments:

Post a Comment