Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Dream - Tarl Flanagan

i you know Mistress, i will travel to uk tomorrow and stay in a hotel... but the rest has just been a dream...

i was arriving at the hotel, going directly to the reception for checking in. the guy  at reception handed me over the key card for the room together with a small piece of paper. after stepping a few steps away, i was unfolding the paper and saw that there are written some lines. they told me to go up to the room, that i will find some items and that i would know what to do with them after being undressed. so i went to the room, undressed und looked around. then i saw them lying on the bed. it was a rubberhood with closed eyes, a ballgag-harness and some handcuffs. i went down on my knees in front of the bed. then i have put on the mask, gaged myself with the ballgag-harness and closed the handcuffs around my arms behind my back. in the dark i was waiting, when i suddenly heard the door opening... I was knowing that you have entered the room Mistress...

I was hearing you coming closer, feeling your presence. Feeling your hands on my head, touching the latexmask. it was gentle skueaking. My heart almost stood still, was my Mistress wearing rubbergloves? she removed the gag from my mouth without any comment, next i was feeling her boot in my neck, pushing my face to the floor so that my nose touched her other boot. i was aware that that means, what my Mistress would like me to do. so i started to lick her boots, do clean them with my tongue.

suddenly i was pushed over on my back, lying on floor just in the front of the bed. with certain pressure i was felling something between my lips. with opening them i became aware that it was the heel of my Mistress boot. at the same time when i started sucking the heel with dedication, i felt her other boot on the middle of my body where immediately something started to grow.

after a few moments enjoying to adore my Mistresses boots, she rised and was walking away, but still i could feel her presence in the room. what was she thinking, would she be satisfied with her slave? lying in the dark, without being able to see, just trying to find out what might happen next? what was that? sounds like metall...

0 comments:

Post a Comment