Saturday, September 5, 2009

Dominion Edge Fantasy II - Hamilton Outlander

 As we left off last time, the Ladies were doing there best to make him fail...

  Mistress makes one last deep intake, her tongue flicking my shaft furiously.  She breaks off, still rubbing my manhood as she looks at the other Ladies, "What do you think, has My boy passed the test?".  The first lady breaks Her kiss, "I think your boy has performed well.  I sure liked kissing his soft, sexy lips.".  The second lady releases my nipple rings, trailing her fingers down my chest one last time as she eyes my perfectly proportioned body.  She nods, reluctantly, "The boy passes. I did my best.".   The final Lady gives my ass a hard squeeze, removing the plug and running her fingers up my back.  "I sure thought I had him with the plug. Aye, he deserves to pass.".  
 
Mistress beams, "Very good boy. I knew you could pass this test..".  She smiles proudly and looks at the other Ladies,  "My boy deserves a reward.  Hmmm, what should he get?", as she continues gently fondling my bulging manhood, "Get into the display position, boy.".   I quickly get into position as She looks at the other ladies,  smiling, "If anyone would like to help reward My boy, They are welcome to.".  She smiles proudly at  me, "You may cum when you desire, boy.".

Mistress leans over  wrapping her hand around my aroused manhood, tugging me to the bed, and laying me on  it.  She steps to the foot of the bed and attaches my ankle cuffs to the chains.  Next, she crawls over me , teasing me as her short skirt rides up her body.  She brushes against my raging  hardness as she continues locking my wrist cuffs to the chains.   I struggle with the chains as one of the Ladies tickle my feet softly.   Mistress grabs my hair pulling my head up, slipping a blindfold on.  I shiver with anticipation as the room goes dark.  My ears strain to hear as Mistress lets my head fall back on the pillow.  I sense the presence of the other ladies as they gather around the bed.

Mistress staddles me as I feel her lowering herself onto my rigid manhood, riding slowly up and down on me.  One of the Ladies fingers grab my nipple rings, her cool fingers making my nipples harden with excitement.  Another Lady crawls on the bed, her fingers traces my lips.  I respond by licking her finger.  She slaps my me softly, "I didn't tell you to lick My finger, boy!".  "Yes, Ma'am", I moan softly as Mistress riding up and down has me very distracted.  The lady crawls over me, straddling my face as she lowers herself.  "Now you may lick, boy", she purrs.  My tongue slides into her silky warmth as Mistress continues to ride me harder and harder.  The Lady tugging my nipple takes the barbell and twists and tugs hard on me, forcing me to gasp and moan with delight at her roughness.

The remaining Lady rubs my legs, her hands slowly going up and down my thighs.  I feel her lean against me as she reaches for something.  "That's the trick!", She exclaims.  The lady begins tickling me with a feather duster.  I struggle fiercely against the chains as my body involuntarily jerks and shudders from her tickles.  I moan louder as the combined efforts of the Mistress and the Ladies heighten my arousal to nearly bursting.  Finally as Mistress slaps my hip,  I can withstand no longer.  With a muffled shout I release, making Mistress cry out also.  I feel her tighten as she releases in response to mine.  The Lady on my face goes rigid and begins moaning as She is also affected by U/us reaching our peak.

The Lady tickling and the one tugging my nipples both sigh.  "I wish I could have been part of that."  I hear the other one, "Me too.".   The Lady on my face slips off and sits on the pillows as Mistress continues to stay on top of me.  Mistress leans forward removing the blindfold and kisses my lips passionately.   She pulls back, her tender blue eyes gazing into mine, "I did not expect you to last this long!  That was wonderful."   The Ladies all nod in agreement, with the one by my head smiling happily.  The other two look at Mistress.  "OK you two had Your fun.  When do We get Ours?".

0 comments:

Post a Comment