Saturday, April 4, 2009

Confession From a Straight Domme

I am going to do it.  I am going to confess.

People know me as a straight domme.  I've never had more than a passing interest in my own sex, and have never explored it past a few drunken teenage fumblings.  But recently I have had a fantasy.  A dark fantasy that involves a pretty light haired young woman, based on no one in particular.  I am not sure why she is light haired in my mind, except perhaps that association we have with all things light being somewhat pure and innocent.  And this fantasy is about innocence being corrupted.

There is no real lead in to my fantasy....just an abrupt beginning, placing me inside a basement dungeon, with two cells.  Florescent lights hang overhead, and there is a metal medical table in the middle.  I have no sense of who I am in this fantasy...male, female, it has shifted between the two.  I know one thing.  I am not myself.

In one cell there is this young woman.  She is naked and chained to a wall.  Inside her cell is a small cot and a toilet.  She is on all fours and whimpering, looking to me with pleading eyes.  Somehow I know she is uncomfortable..and that I have been making her drink water but not allowing her to relieve herself.  She has broken away from the rule of silence I have placed on her, and has begun to plead, to beg, to sob, to allow me to let her relieve herself.  I refuse.

I walk towards her cell and unlock it, reaching in to unhook her leash from the anchor on the wall, and guide her out of her cell towards the medical table.  Leaning over, I smile at her and put my finger to her lips, silencing her.  Her eyes are filled with fear and she knows she must obey me.

At this moment I become very aroused.  The thing that arouses me is the idea of completely filling her up..making her totally helpless.  I yank at her leash and move her upper body so it is bent over the medical table and move her legs open with my foot.  I am acutely aware of the weight of her own body pressing down on her bladder, making her ache for release even more.  Smiling, I fumble in a drawer for a large plug that inflates and press it to her mouth to moisten.  Her head is turned to the side and she sucks on it as best she can.  I take great pleasure at guiding this plug to her ass and roughly twisting it in her, hearing her gasp and moan as it enters in to her.  Once I am sure it is firmly lodged, my hand reaches for the pump and I give it a few quick squeezes.

At this point I am not sure if I am a man or a woman.....using my cock or my strap on, but I enter her.  My hand presses on the small of her back as I push in as deeply as I can, watching her writhe on the table as she is fucked, filled, out of control.  Tears stream down her cheeks and they are delicious to me.  I hold her leash tightly and fucker her hard until I get what I want, until she loses control, until she wets herself, sobbing, humiliated, defeated.

I've confessed.  Now don't tell anyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment