Saturday, September 12, 2009

Boy Voyeur - Hamilton Outlander

My confession, nay, my desire is to sneak into dungeon while Mistress is with Her girl with me, completely naked up behind the ledge, peering down on T/them without being seen.  First the girl lays on the bed, eying Mistress eagerly.  The air is cool and has  a soft rose scent that Mistress so loves.   The coolness of the air and the two sexy, voluptous ladies eying each other, make T/their nipples grow extremely  hard.  I lean further out, softly fondling myself.  

I watch as Mistress eases onto the bed.  Her fingers brushing Her girl's face, moving the hair out of her eyes.   Mistress softly kisses the girl, sending visible shivers through her.  She climbs on top of the girl, taking her right hand and binding it to the bed.  She moves to the left, and repeats for the girls legs.  

Mistress licks her finger, letting it pop out of Her mouth.  She slides Her wet finger up the girl's inner thighs, making her moan softly.  The girl's hips twitch as her desire grows.  I lean further over the ledge watching as the tension mounts.  The girl moans as Mistress' fingers move closer to her open slit.  Mistress smiles lovingly at the girl as she slides a finger into her opening, massaging the girl tenderly.

The girl arches her back, struggling with the chains as Mistress continues to massage the girl's sex.  Mistress bites the girl's nipple, causing the girl to moan loudly as her desire builds.  My own breathing grows deeper as I watch the action, my arousal nearly complete.  Mistress takes her finger out of Her girl and sucks it into her mouth, moaning as she sucks the silky desire from Her finger. 

Mistress crawls up to her girl's mouth straddling her.  She gives the girl permission to touch Her.  The girl's tongue lashes out, licking her Mistress wildly back and forth.  Mistress lets out a soft moan as She plays lightly with Her nipples, feeling Her girl's tongue.  I lean further over the ledge, my breathing becoming ragged with desire as I continue to stroke myself rythmically.

Mistress lowers Her hips allowing Her girl to access all of Her as she leans down on Her girl.  Mistress' hands rub the inside of the girl's thighs, spreading her wider as She lightly kisses Her girl's opening.   The girl moans loudly as Mistress begins teasing her.  Mistress' body begins to squirm as She feels Her girl's tongue penetrating Her, rubbing her engorged lips.  I climb up on the wall, leaning further out, nearly slipping as I continue to look on. 

Mistress looks back, smiling at Her girl, giving her permission to orgasm whenever she wants.  The girl's moans wail out louder as she burrows into Mistress, hot sex.  Mistress and the girl's tongues flick each other in rhythm, both sucking and licking their swollen clits.   Mistress' back begins to arch as Her moans echo off the stone walls in the dungeon.  Mistress and Her girl both reach climax with the girls hips struggling against the chains as her moans ring out.   As my excitement grows, I lean over further losing my balance and falling onto the floor with and oomph!  

Mistress moan cuts off mid way through as she looks over angrily at the source of the sound, me.  I mutter "utoh" as I start to scramble away.  Mistress sharply commands me to display myself and stand quietly with my back to them while she finishes with Her girl.  Mistress lays over on the bed pulling her girl's head back to the pillow .  She kisses Her girl softly, and  instructs Her girl to wash and get dressed to go out.  As she does, I can feel Mistress' eyes glaring at me.

I see Mistress pick up Her favorite riding crop out of the corner of my eye as she walks over to me.  My skin begins to shiver from the anticipation and fear of what will be coming.  Mistress runs the crop down my back, "boy, What have I told you about watching without My permission."  I try my best to answer, but all I can do is mumble.  Mistress lashes out across my ass with the crop, "Answer Me boy!".  I can tell by Her tone that she is very angry this time.

My eyes flinch as the crop strikes across my ass, burning my skin.  I  grit my teeth saying, "You said that I would severely regret it, Mistress.".    She steps in front me, "Oh so you do remember.", as She runs the crop over my manhood.  A soft groan of fear escapes my lips.  I cry out as She brings the crop down striking my nipple, leaving a savage welt.   She laughs, "This is just the beginning, boy.". 

She cuffs my hands, and attaches the chains to the rafters.  I wince as I see Her swap out the crop for the whip, rembering that I nearly passed out the last time she used it.   Mistress gives me another steely glare as She loosens the whip.  My body tenses up as She walks behind me.  I scream out in agony as the first lash cuts an angry furrow in my right shoulder blade.  The second lash,  across my ass, causes me to scream again.  "Oh Mistress!  Please!  I promise it won't happen again!".   

Mistress walks back in front of me, grabbing my manhood and squeezing it hard.  "I believe you have learned your lesson, boy.". She unhooks the chain, freeing him.  "You may go now.".   A sob of relief escapes me as I stumble toward my cell.  Mistress smiles as I head to my cell, "Don't get too relaxed boy, I am not done with you!".   I turn, giving her a half smile, "Yes, Mistress."  I think, "That will be most interesting." as I continue on to my cell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment