Saturday, August 8, 2009

Confession - Anonymous

Its been a long day as the hours wind down on the clock. My heart racing for class to be over and for the weekend to finally be here. I count the seconds…. 3….. 2…..1, and the bell rings. I jump up to leave and You stop me and say wait for You after class. You have some things You need to talk to me about.  I callously glare at You, wishing that it could have been any day but to day that You had to make me wait.  I watch all my friends leave, and see them calling friends and I see texts asking if im going to party tonight. I reply I’m busy with our beloved Math Teacher. They laugh and ask me to call them later. You sit at the table staring at me, pulling out files, and peering at me over them. You tell me that my  grades are dropping and that I need some special attention.  You tell me that You’ve been keeping Your eye on me for quite some time.  She slowly gets up from Her desk, pulling out her chair and walks toward me. I look at her strangely  trying to figure out what She is doing. You tell me there are ways of getting my grade up. I ask do You want me to get a tutor or,  pausing for a moment. You say You could give me some personal instruction. You press a button, and all of a sudden the desk that I’m sitting in grabs onto my legs and arms. My hands on top of the desk are immediately seized by iron clad steel as well as my legs. The top of the desk divides in two and my moves my hands above my head. It seems like something one would see in the movies. It’s like a torture rack.  I begin to try to yell, but you put a gag in my mouth. I am unable to talk or move. You walk back up to me grab a pair of scissors and smile at me coyly. You slowly sway Your way in front of me. You move  down over me slowly, as I first feel the touch of the cold metal from the scissors upon my skin. You begin cutting off my shirt and my jeans. The scissors slowly traveling up my body. With each snip, shivers of an illusion of dissaray and excitement flood my body. I bite my lip in the thought that its your tongue and not scissors as if you can you read my thoughts you begin to kiss down my chest biting my nipples and running nails down each of my sides leaving trails of red, like a beast marking its prey. You finally reach the end with scissors and begin to rip off my shirt. You look at me in my boxers. You tell me “ Such a cute little boy.” You say you’ve been noticing me staring at You for quite some time. You tell me that You found my secret stash of stash of erotic drawings and poetry written about You in the trash. I look dismayed, fearful of what you might do. You tell me that You enjoyed them and figured You might help me come up with some better stories.  You smile again, but there seems something more devious in Your  gaze.  I begin to grow larger,  and You slap it down. You tell me im not ready for that yet. I need to tell You a few rules. You are to call me Mistress and You are my pet. You will do as I say and You will not tell anyone else of this, otherwise I will show the board the drawings you drew, do you understand boy. I nodd my head and You take out my gag.  You begin to play with me a little bit, over my boxers, graciously moving Your fingers over  it slowl.y  I begin to get hard again. You grab the scissors and cut off my boxers. Then You move back to Your desk and pull out this large round thing. You put this around my cock slowly, pushing it all the way down onto my cock. I feel a lot of pressure, but some pleasure from it.  You tell me that now I am to begin my tutoring session. You run up to the board you tell me that I really need to be able to focus to do well in class. I need to be able to follow instruction. Then you press a button and the ring begins to vibrate, I begin to squirm around, but You look at me scoldingly  and tell me not to move. I try my best to heed to Your instruction and nod my head in agreement as I still am squirming slightly as  the cock ring  is vibrating and causing me to grunt uncontrollably. You tell me that  I have to maintain composure in the midst of any situation and stay focused on you. You walk up to me slowly running fingers across the tips of your lips as you come to my side. You walk up behind me and begin massaging my chest with your fingers and running your fingers down below around the tip of my cock stroking it slightly as you whisper in my ear, do you think you can do that? I softly manage to gasp out a moan yes…yyyy y yes . I get a chill from the air around me. I already had begun to sweat a little bit  so the briskness of taking my shirt off took effect. Then you grab a permanent marker and write Mistress’s Bitch along my shaft and across my chest, marking me further as your own. You have something secretly in store for me to test my allegiance to you, but first you must get me ready. You cover my body in oil so that I almost glisten. The oil makes me feeel every inch of my body as air passes through the room. Every move you make makes me jump in excitement. You can see cum leaking from my cock as your run your finger along it and press it to my lips as you tell me to suck your finger clean. You  finally press the button and the vibrator stops vibrating around my cock. You walk up to the board and tell me I must pay attention to everything I say. If I fail to remember everything you tell me I will be punished severely by being assigned tasks to do the next day during class. I look worried because I don’t want anyone to know that this has happened to me . You tell me there are 4 levels to the test and that each one has its own task. What you don’t tell me is that most don’t make it past level 2.  You begin instruction as you just start telling me the rules of your house. I must not do anything or go anywhere without your permission. I must always come to you for approval of schedules. I am to do everything you ask of me. Then you begin to laugh and say well you are suppose to be learning a little bit of history as you begin to tell me about roman government. You ask questions about what you teach me and I answer everything right. I know that if I fail I will be punished. You then laugh and say well done little boy you’ve made it on to stage 2. You l.augh a little bit and ring in the intercom and say let them in. I hear people walk in the door and I have no clue who it is. I can hear them gasping from behind me but I don’t know who they are.  They walk in front of me and its two girls I had crushes on in my class.  They are wearing their uniforms and look a little red in the face.  Tight white shirts tight up on the bottom in a little tie and green plaid skirts with kneehigh socks and stockings and little ties. I notice something I hadn’t noticed before though. The same ensigna that was written on my chest is written across their belly.  I can’t tell if they are looking at me and laughing or if they almost seem to be…. It cant be. They seem to be excited. They answer to you the same way I am instructed to do. Mistress, what do you want us to do, the girls ask. You tell them that I have reached stage two and that they know what to do. They look at me and grin as I begin to grow fearful of what is about to happen. You instruct me to pay attention in the midst of whatever happens.  You begin to teach more about Roman society as the two girls begin to make out with one another. Softly caressing each other’s cheek lighly. As their tongues begin to wrap around one another. Casually looking at me in play. They undo each others ties and grab the other with them running their hands up and down each others bodies. I must stay focused. Ceasar fell due to Brutus and this was suppose to lead to a republic but just led to a separated monarchy. I’m having trouble focusing as they slowly take off one another’s clothing. You look at me and grin as you press the button on the deal drawing my attention back to you. You tell me to keep focused, as I again look back at the board. They begin to take off each others clothing and kiss and caress each other’s body. Biting each other’s nipples and each other running their fingers along the edge of each others panty line occasionally going in. They slowly take off each others clothes, skirts, bras, underwear. My heart races to keep focus, to keep my mind on the task at hand.  You ask me about  another question, but my eyes and mind are now completely gone.  You smile and turn on the cock ring again to get my attention. You tell me, boy answer the question. I tell You I don’t know the answer.  You tell me well then You know that You must be punished.  The girls laugh as they already know what is about to happen. Mistress instructs them to show the boy what happens when he doesn’t listen. The girls grab their purses and their clothes.  They pull out a razor, I look astonished as to what is going on. Then they pull out some cream and begin shaving my body. My legs, my chest, my arms, every inch of my body. I shiver at each stroke of their hand. You, my Mistress, looking on in delight as a wry smile begins to develop across Your face.  You begin start touching Yourself as You watch me receive my punishment. My cock straining under the ring as it continues to vibrate and shivers and pleasure feel my body as the girls touch every inch of my body. I am now shaved completely, and the girls begin to put their clothes on me. They put on their tight white lace underwear and their  short plaid green skirt. They put on their matching white lace bra and blouse. The feel of the lace on my now shaved skin sends me to another dimension as my body strains to  keep composure. Watching as the naked girls use me as their dress up doll while my Mistress looks on biting her lips in ecstasy seemingly getting closer and closer. Then the girls put a blouse on me and makeup. They show me what I  look like in the mirror.  I feel like a slut. The Mistress laughs at my expression and tells me that is my punishment.  As she licks her fingers , she presses the button again. These letting me go. She tells me I must go home like that, and that tomorrow will be another tutoring session. Next time if I get more questions right, I might actually get to be the one touching Her. She tells me to study hard, and run along little slut. She tells me not to take the cock ring off either. She may turn it on at any moment. She also tells me that I’m not allowed to cum.  I run along and do as I’m told. I can’t wait for the next time I see my Mistress. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment