Saturday, August 1, 2009

Coming Home - Cole Wardell

I sat there silently in my room.  The faint glow of the lamp and the screen of my laptop were only things that lite up the room.  It was quiet in the house and there peace as the day was drawing to an end.  It had been a long day and all that I really wanted to do was get home to her.  I looked at the screen just waiting to see her.  Everything had slowed down as I processed all I was felling about the single woman that changed my entire life.  There was a flash on the screen and sure enough she was there.  I quickly greeted her, as I always do, and asked her how her day had been.  There was that sense of relief filling me now, knowing that I was here with her, in this moment.  As I heard her sweet voice my heart began to pound.  It was that voice that my heart knew so well.  That was the voice of the woman that I would forever belong to.

  "Are you alone?", she ask softly.  I spoke in almost a whisper, "Yes my Mistress I am."  There is nothing like that first moment when we hear each others voice.  Those moans of satisfaction coming from both of us just being able to connect in that way.  We talked a moment just enjoying each other company when things got quiet.  Neither of us spoke, but no words needed to be said to know what we each were feeling.  She broke the silence with, "Stroke for me, now."  My cock jumped at her words.  I could feel it straining against tight fabric of my briefs. Quietly I answered, "Yes my Mistress."  I stripped away my clothing slowly, hearing her moans of satisfaction as I told her what I was doing.  My cock bounced as I finally slipped off my briefs.  I dripped a small amount of lube on my cock and began stroking for her.  I am already hard from just hearing her command.  I keep her with me all the time and am always ready to please her in any way that I can.  Slowly I stroke for her with long, even strokes.  My eyes close a little listening to her voice and she tells me of the ways that she wants to use me.  I can feel myself getting closer and closer to edge as my moans grow louder.  I let out a low groan, my cock throbbing now just thinking about her hands on me, "Oh Mistress I love you so much.  Thank you allowing me to stroke for you."  The pace began to pick up as I was breathing heavier.  I could hear her moan, letting me know just how much she was enjoying the sounds of me.  When I hear her sounds of pleasure it drives me ever closer to the edge.  "STOP", she said with a sound of force and authority in her voice.  I stopped, still whimpered a bit feeling my entire body tensing as I held back from going to far.  There was silence again and my mind raced thinking about how badly I want to feel the drag of her nails across my back or to taste her sweet lips on mine.  After what felt like days I could hear her exhale.  Her voice was soft again, "I want your ass plugged, now."  I moaned softly having longed to hear that phrase.  I gave her something that no one else has ever had and every time she uses my ass I am reminded of that.  I slowly pressed the plug to my hole, closing my eyes so that I could feel every sensation.  There was no resisting on my part.  I knew it was her that was filling me now and I had ached for that feeling all day.  My moans grew louder as the widest part stretched my tight hole open for her just before making its way into place.  I knelt taking a couple of deep breaths before I heard her speak again, "Stroke for me again, Mine."  Taking my cock in my hand again I stroked.  My hips beginning to move in time with each tug on my cock causes my ass to clamp down even tight on the plug.  My breathing became ragged as once again got closer to the edge.  I began to cry out for her, begging her to allow me to cum.  "Cum for me!"  That was all it took.

 I screamed as I could feel the release shoot through my entire body.  I shuttered as I kept stroking hearing her constantly reminding me what a good boy I am for her.  As the orgasm wore down I slowly laid back with my eyes closed listening to her telling me that she loved me and how much she wanted to be with me right now.  I laid there spent and on the edge of tears when I realized that now was the time.  I took a very deep breath and hesitated for a moment, "Mistress" I said with a slight crack in my voice, "I need to feel your touch more than ever.  I know that this isn't about my needs, but I know you can feel it too.  I coming to you, right now.  I will drive all day and night to be there at your feet.  I need to come home to you."  I choked back the tears as I listened to her breathing.  There was a whisper and I felt the tears finally rolling down my checks as she said, "Come home to me."

0 comments:

Post a Comment