Saturday, June 27, 2009

Just To See You - Ravanys Lavendel

“Just let me hear you breathe,” I said, knowing he didn't have the privacy to speak in the microphone.  He had been edging for me for the last half-hour.  Just talking casually, the plug slid deep inside, filling him up.  When I would give him the command, he would take his cock in hand and begin stroking for him, listening to my voice as I urged him on, encouraging him.  His breathing would become labored, his breath sucked in, and the beginnings of a groan he'd have to stifle before cutting it off sharply so no one in his house could hear.  I could almost feel the last bit of ecstasy leave his body as he gave out his long, last sigh, that rush of breath, ending his orgasm.  

I sat back in my chair, pushing it away from the desk and just looked at his avatar, standing there.  I felt that familiar surge of want build inside me as my fingers rose up to the screen, pressing just lightly against it.  I whispered, “Mine... You are so Mine... God... I want to touch you.”  I sucked in my bottom lip, closing my eyes and silently resolved something desperate... something intense.  

He had given me his address months ago and told me I could come anytime to visit, but I'd never done it.  It was so far... we'd talked about it, but never solidified everything.  The fantasy was that.. a fantasy.  What if we didn't click offline?  What if we weren't attracted.  What if...

Well, it didn't matter anymore.  I needed to see him, if only just to see him. Just to breathe the same breath he did.  I slid into my car as soon as we got offline, saying goodnight, drove to the gas station, and grabbed a cup of coffee.  I couldn't wait a moment longer.  The whole way there, I could feel his skin beneath my fingers... his cologne... I could taste it.  I could see that look in his eye.  This time, it wouldn't be a picture.  I stayed wet the entire time, my sex throbbing between my legs, in a constant state of arousal.  I hadn't brought any toys with me... no implements of torture... no latex or leather.  No whip.  It was just me, in my car, with one single purpose in mind.

7:45 a.m.  I pulled into the gas station and waited.  Here was where he stopped every morning for his coffee.  I knew the make and model of his car, and I sat, nervous butterflies in my stomach, hardly believing I was actually here.  He only lived 2 miles east, and down the road.  I smiled to myself and looked in the rear-view mirror, checking my face again. I adjusted my sunglasses, wearing the same clothes I had worn since the night before, listening to him orgasm for me.  It was just a few moments before I saw him drive up.  My whole body became carnivoric in that moment, wanting nothing more than to run to him, to devour him.  But no...  I couldn't do it.  I reached for the aluminum door, my fingers trembling, and walked to the back of the store, giving a smile and a nod to the attendant.  My fingers slid over one of the maps, and I held it open.  

And then there he was.  Oh my God.  Mine.  The man who belonged to me, who had faithfully done everything I'd asked him to for so many months.  He'd tortured his cock and balls for me.  He'd stretched his limits for me.  I'd heard him cum with my name on his lips so many times, each one exquisite and beautiful, driven over and over to the extremes of his abilities.  And oh, how I had fallen in love with him every time he'd done it for me.  Here he was.  I pulled the map down just slightly, watching the way he moved as he walked towards the coffee machine.  “Hey Brent!” he said, walking past the attendant whom he obviously knew.  That voice... here it was.  My thighs tightened in response, his voice always eliciting that response of ownership, of arousal, and possessiveness within me.  It was all I could do not to command him to me right at that moment.  He had no idea it was me.  That I was just standing there watching him.  

I walked closer, my heels clicking against the floor just a step... and then another... and then another.... He was wearing a light blue shirt and a darker blue tie, a black leather belt, his trousers, and black leather dress shoes.  He'd cut himself shaving... I could see the effect on his neck, just a nick.  My mouth watered, wanting to taste his skin, the blood beneath it... right there on the surface.  I fluttered my eyes closed, my vision hazy.

I walked a little bit closer, my fingers wrapping around the handle to the glass refrigerator door housing all of the cold drinks and opened it.  I sighed, watching him through the fog on the glass, his hand working and finishing up, putting the lid on his coffee after stirring it.  I grabbed a bottled water from the door and walked behind him as he stood at the counter.  He was right in front of me.  My body was directly behind him, and I could feel the heat from his body.  It almost brought me to tears, how close he was... and I was getting exactly what I wanted.  I leaned forward just slightly, breathing in his scent, careful not to make any noise, drinking in that moment.  My sex throbbed and ached.  I was drenched in arousal, in the excitement of the moment as I watched him finish paying, and then walking towards the door.  As he opened the door, leaving, and as I finished paying, I said, “Thank you...” to the attendant.  He stopped for a moment.  I could see him pause, not looking back, and then shrugging it off, walking back to his car.

My heart thudded in my chest as I walked to my car, watching him drive off.  All the way back, I wore a grin that would not fade.  For hours, the excitement wouldn't wear off.  I walked in the door, took a shower and changed, and sat down at my desk, logging on.  It wasn't very long before he messaged me, to which I replied, “Good evening, Mine.  It is a shame you cut your neck this morning while shaving.  And I adored that blue shirt and dark blue tie you had on...  If you had only stayed a moment longer, after you heard the sound of my voice, I might have taken you there, on that counter at the gas station, and let Brent watch....”

0 comments:

Post a Comment