Sunday, June 28, 2009

Finally - Heather Steampunk

After speaking to Her for more than six months online, She decides it is time we take this to the real world. Her instruction card is short but simple: come to the hotel I have been telling you about, eleven p.m. Sharp. Wear something comfortable. 

I smile as I read Her note and pack my stuff. The hotel is not far away from where I am, and thinking about what may happen tonight gives me goosebumps. With my baggy jeans and my favorite shirt on I walk towards the hotel. I get nervous as the hotel sign shows up and walk a little slower. I gasp as I suddenly feel a hand covering my mouth and a arm around my waist. Just when I am about to scream, (alien abduction fear) I hear a  voice whispering in my ear “you are not gonna scream are you?” My knees get weak as I hear that voice so close now, the voice I have been aching for, the person I wanted to meet in real life. The one person I would surrender for, real life. A smile spreads upon my face and I shake my head. I hear Her chuckle as she speaks to me “Still as shy as ever, are you? The arm around my waist pulls me closer to her. “Close your eyes.” I do as she commands me too, too afraid that if I not do it, this will all turn out to be some cheesy daydream. The grip around my waist loosens and I chuckle a little as I feel the blindfold being put into place. “Such a shame isn't it? I get to enjoy the pleasure of watching you, and you my dear, will beg me before you can take the blindfold off.” Hearing Her so close, actually feeling Her touch, makes me melt and I nod to Her. 

She takes me by the hand, and I hear Her check in. The man at the counter must have had a strange look upon his face because I heard Her hiss “NONE of your business, boy.” He replies politely and She guides me away from him. I hear a door unlock and She pushes me into the room. The door closes with a heavy sound and it makes me swallow hard. If She would not have spoken to me at all, I would have felt like I was being locked away at some dark dungeon, alone, forever. But She is with me, finally. She didn't ran away, She is still standing there, no doubt in my head that Her eyes are all over my body, watching me, undressing me with Her eyes. 

Not sure what to do or say, I drop to my knees, with my hands behind my back. “Good girl, but I want you to stand. For now, you will be no good on your knees.” I do as She pleases and stand up. “Are you ever going to speak sweetheart? You can you know, I don't bite .. for now.” I grin and shake my head. “No?” She pulls me closer towards her and runs her fingers through my hair “If you are not gonna talk, how will I ever know what you want?” I gasps as I feel Her face closer to mine, hearing Her breath makes me so weak. She has complete control over me and She knows it. For a brief moment I can feel Her lips brushing mine, and then .. it stops. “Now tell me, what do you want?” I lower my head and with a husky voice whisper to Her “You, I want You” Even more softly  I add “Badly.” I swear I can see a smile on Her lips, in my head at least. “Now, that is a good girl and a very good answer.” A soft moan escapes my throat as Her lips slide over mine, a tingling sensation overwhelms me and I feel Her tongue licking my lips. My lips slowly part, so incredible ready for Her to explore my mouth. Her tongue enters my mouth, searching for mine, as soon as our tongues make contact She stops it and gently sucks on the tip of my tongue. Her hands beneath my shirt, scratching Her fingernails down my back. I gasps and at the same time Her tongue, plays with mine. Deep, passionate kisses. Kisses I have longed to feel for over six months. Kisses I have ached for, for so long. I pout as She pulls back “Such a needy little slut you are.” Her hands pull my shirt up and over my head. She chuckles “good god girl, you were blessed!” I smile and She pushes me onto the bed. I can hear Her getting on the bed as well, hovering above my body, close enough to feel Her heat, but She is not touching me. I growl, I need Her so much, I want Her so close. I growl hard when out of nowhere Her tongue flicks over my nipple. 

And.... that was it for now. I totally forgot I had to write this, so maybe it is part 1 .. I do not know! 

Oh and I might as well confess that it is me, Heather. And that the fantasy is real, very real. And hopefully, 4 months from now, it is just a reality. If You'd all excuse me now, I am gonna hide in a corner!

0 comments:

Post a Comment