Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sweet Confession - Anonymous

Being Dominant is a complex thing, and manifests itself in many different ways, even in the same person.  Sometimes I feel the need for mental control, other times it is purely physical, wanting to 'handle' or discipline.  And on other occassions, it is purely sexual, purely sensual.  

There is nothing more erotic for me than traditional role reversal while making love, especially after a session of physical discipline when my boy is particularly passive and soft.  That's when I am feeling tender, when I want to lay my boy down.  I want to place my hands on his thighs and to spread them open for me.  Lay the  weight of my body on his,  and have my hand reach between his legs and pet him, my mouth against his ear, telling him to beg me to come inside him.   I love how soft he is, how sweet, how submissive.  There is no greater pleasure for me than to put my hands on his hips, and place my cock firmly against him, and slide inside, slowly, watching his eyes as he opens himself to me.  Making love to him, my boy.  This sweetness, his softness is intoxicating.  Nothing in the world is better than this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment