Saturday, May 9, 2009

Can't Stop Myself - Anonymous

I can't stop myself.

I arrived on time, two weeks in a row, and listened to her voice as she read the Confessions out loud.  She doesn't know it, but I used her voice to fantasize and stroke my pitifully little cock to orgasm every time.  I haven't been the last two times because I feel so guilty.  

I have thought about just telling her, just getting it out in the open, but I'm afraid she will tell everyone what a dirty slut I am and get very upset with me.  

Note from Ravanys, who received the confession from an anonymous account, after reading this particular confession aloud:  What I'd like to say at the end of this is...  Yes.  You are a dirty slut.  And if I find out who you are, you little horny boy, I'm going to unleash my displeasure upon you for using my voice to cum without my permission.  I'm going to inflict physical pain and humiliation upon you until I feel I've received the compensation I'm due for your indiscretions until you're completely absolved from these terrible deeds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment